“Norman Howson”

Price range: US$13 - US$21
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy freshly prepared French food in Leicester’s city centre. Our bistrot offers a charming place in which to enjoy affordable French-style dishes, freshly prepared by our chefs every day. Whether you’re on a shopping trip, lunching with friends, having a celebratory dinner or relaxed family meal, our bistrot is the perfect place to eat in Leicester. Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, and breakfast at weekends, we have something for everyone including gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Today I found myself inside of this wonderful restaurant. I was greeted by a lovely atmosphere and welcoming staff. i was then greeted by a young man called Kacper. I order a beer and it was bought over to me almost immediately. My server (Kacper) was very polite and held a great conversation. I will certainly be back soon and I can’t wait to try more of the menu. The manager Scott was also very helpful and his aura encouraged me to return again soon. Thank you Bistrot Pierre.

1  Thank 723ettyh
Write a reviewReviews (1,546)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came in for a bite to eat and a few beers on Friday. Was greeted by a lovely pair of smiling eyes belonging to manager Scott. He made me feel extremely welcome and tended to our every need. The place looks lovely and inviting and the food was beautiful. Thank you Bistrot Pierre and thank you Scott! <3

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Tour25004929070
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really pleased to see Bistrot Pierre back. The food is reliably excellent and the service professional and attentive. Lovely ambience and great value if you stick to the prix fixe menu.

1  Thank julianw438
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is one of our favourite restaurants and where we definitely wanted to go for our first meal out in nearly 6 months! We were not disappointed, the service was friendly and efficient, we were served by Mayowu who made sure we were happy and had everything we needed. The food was spot on as always and I enjoyed a glass of champagne to celebrate being back out in the world again!! Highly recommend to anyone, good for couples, friends and family and they cater well for the kids too. We have been coming for years and hope to be able to for many more.

1  Thank lorrainegP818BR
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bistrot Pierre is always a favourite of ours in Leicester - great food and service (today from Liedl) and definitely one to recommend.

1  Thank Richard O