Review Highlights
Grown so large

We remember this garden centre when it was just 2 small greenhouses now it is one of the largest in... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018
pesue1
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Cafe overpriced!

Called here for a spot of lunch and a bit of shopping. While the garden centre and shops seem very... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2018
brackleyballet
Brackley, United Kingdom

All reviews groupon voucher plants shoes woodland shop fab
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Woodlands is one the closest garden centres to us and we always enjoy going to have a look around at Christmas time as the displays are lovely.

A nice selection of items to buy and the pet shop contained within is fab.

My main issue lies with the cafe. It is very overpriced for what it is and truthfully the meals are very average. I’ve tried the cafe a few different times now and honestly haven’t had a fantastic experience. The food that is already precooked ie lasagnes look burned and anything made to order takes a very long time to come out which is frustrating for smaller children who are hungry.

Although I’m sure we will visit the garden centre again it’s very unlikely I’ll purchase anything from the cafe again

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a lunch and were not overly impressed. I felt the lunch was poor value to be honest. The total was £21.40 and my fiancé’s soup came out after I had finished my dinner. I ordered the hunters chicken which was really dry. There was only a tiny amount of cheese with the potato and the staff were super busy and ran out of knifes.

That’s the negatives. The positives are the garden center is very good! I am a big fan of the selection of items here and it’s just a shame the experience in the cafe with the food being fairly poor but quite a high price for lunch considering the poor quality.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2018

called in the small coffee shop instead of the cafateria, I feel it's more relaxed and not so noisy, friendly and very helpful staff, they did their best to satisfy my partner who has specific dietry requirements that, happily, were met, I'd recommend it every time...

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank DaveH3266
Reviewed 4 April 2018

There is a wider range of franchised shops than in most Wyevale garden centres and as usual the plants are to the rear of the site. Lots of people wandering around on a wet day so there are some attractions there.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank rogerrobert98
Reviewed 27 January 2018

this place does sell every thing from plants, shoes, kitchen ware. clothes and a large deli. the plants etc are well over priced. the cafe is slow and pricey. the deli is the best thing there. if you are going here for lunch carry on up the road and visit the next small garden centre, much nicer

Date of experience: December 2017