“Laugh's all the way!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Promenade apartments 11
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Promenade
apartments 11
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
yvonne ma...
“Laugh's all the way!!!”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

10 mins from train station,right on the front with seaview and 5mins to hit the shops and Tower.TOP!

murraydeb...
Bellshill, United Kingdom
“never be back”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Must be the worst place I have ever stayed in blackpool I didn't get the room I was suppose to get got a smaller one which was too small for my dog and me plus I had no hot water my shower was cold every day I had one bulb in the main light and that was all the lighting I had I never had a remote for the tv and I never got one they gave me another tv which didn't work my bed was broken at the bottom and the place just shouldn't be opened I came back early I couldn't stand it any longer and I found the people very ignorant.

yvonne ma...
“a hop,skip and a jump from everything!!”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

apartment 10 mins from station,room had everything we needed for the two days stay,short walk to centre,no hesitation booking here again

Travelling group: Friends
Management Response
20 Sep 2016
Glad you enjoyed your stay
tdale1993
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great stay”
Reviewed 10 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Enjoyed my time here the apartment we stayed in spacious and clean. Close to lots of pubs/clubs and restaurants. Would definitely stay again

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
libby s
chesterfield
“nice”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Took our 3 small dogs for 2 days away, room was large and very clean, near to most of the attractions, enjoyed our short stay.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing