9,634 results
All reviews lakeside inn pancake house sports plaza village centre guest services parc market cafe rouge executive lodge seven pines new style woodland lodge hired bikes aqua sana sports bar winter wonderland pottery painting ten pin bowling all ages
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Facilities and accommodation were well maintained and excellent value for money. Ideal for young kids and swimming pool is fantastic! However restaurant staff weren’t great in cafe rouge we sat for over 45 minutes with empty glasses and plates while the 7 members of staff were busy chatting amongst themselves which was very disappointing considering the price of meals. Takeaway staff were sighing and making faces at customers calling up which wasn’t very professional or welcoming.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank StephLogan2102
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Yet again we had a fantastic time. We have been to Centre Parcs for the last 15 years and are now bringing grandchildren who absolutely love it. The swiming complex although good is now in need for some improvement but everything else is in good condition. We had two meals out, one in Rajendra Pradesh and the other at Hucks. Both were very good. Will be booking again for next year 2019.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank cookies087
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This was my first visit to WHinfell and also as a guest at CP (I worked for them years ago and visited Sherwood for the day a few times on my pass). Although I knew generally what to expect, the experience really was exceptional from start to finish - from the bizarre 'driving into a building' way of checking in, to staff attitudes, guest behaviour, cleanliness.... everything was pretty much perfect. While we were there we took advantage of the pool every day (including arrival and departure day) as well as Segways, Football Pool, Kayaking and Caving. Each was well organised and efficient and thoroughly fun.
The wristbands are a handy way to cope with lockers, room keys etc . I found that the Parc Market wasn't over priced at all, although we took our own food with us. We stayed in teh Lakeside Apartments and they were great - nicely appointed and very quiet.
My only gripe is that I can't afford to return any time soon - and that's a critisism of myself not CP, because I truly believe that you do get what you pay for here.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank mumidebba
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Took my 5 grandchildren here at easter for the 3rd year running. Although we had a fab time it is becoming so busy and overcrowded I think they should seriously consider whether building more lodges is the right thing to do. It is by no means a cheap holiday, but its exclusivity is being compromised. I doubt whether the price will come down but where ever you go it is heaving we will certainly be thinking twice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2018

There was a party of four adults and four children ages from 1,2,8 and 10. The activities were very good for all the ages. We stayed in a four bedroom lodge. The lodge had been cleaned and there were no complaints at all. We only ate out for lunch on the last day which was Monday. We only had beef burgers etc. The meal was expensive but they tend to be at these sort of places. All the children loved the pool and there were different sections for different ages. The area is lovely and not too spread out and very easy to find all the different activities dotted around. We would go again

Stayed: April 2018