“A lovely change for lunch.”

Terrazzo Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 166 Restaurants in Kendal
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Stopped here for lunch. Three of us. It was nice and busy which I was pleased about as its location could result it it going the same way as all the K Village shops. Seems to be popular with mums and prams, babies and toddlers which I love but some may not.
I loved the menu choices and we swapped and changed our minds so many times.
I went for the roasted veg sandwich why came with thick chips, salad and coleslaw beautifully presented. The chips were a bit too greasy for me. My sister had the thinner chips and they were better,
There was a good looking selection of cake which we resisted.
Would recommend for sure.
They advertised evening events which looked really good.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

First visit to this restaurant provides really good food and is reasonably priced. Very clean and excellent service. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I go to Terrazzo fairly regularly, generally it's a meet up for coffee or lunch. I have had an evening meal once or twice and also tried the speciality nights. The few times I have had cake I have found them a bit sweet for me, but that's personal taste really. The lunches/evening meals are good value, and every time I have been I have enjoyed what I have ordered, it has been served quickly, is hot and plentiful. The speciality nights are great value for money - my parents go to just about every one they hold! All in all a great place, shame it's not in a busier location (K Village has all but died a death), although it's position by the river is lovely in the summer and it is in close walking distance for me! My only criticism is they could do with some draught lager for evenings (hubby isn't keen on their selection of bottled lager). Oh and the waiter who usually serves us - Daniel is fantastic, what a nice guy!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for afternoon tea with some friend before attending a wedding.
Very nice location with great views over the river.
We ordered afternoon tea which came with 1 choice of sandwich, a selection of cakes and a hot drink. There were lots of sandwiches to choose from on the menu and the cakes offered were lovely. We also shared a jug of sangria which needed a lot more fruit in my opinion but was still enjoyable. The staff were friendly and helpful and service extremely quick.
A really nice place to visit.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We live local to this restaurant and often pop in for either a quick lunch or evening meal. Tonight we went in for the Tapas special menu, but with so many delicious items on the menu, we decided to go for something else instead. I had the fish cakes and my wife had the chicken burger. Both meals arrived quickly and were fantastic. We’d highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: March 2018