“Date night”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

The wife and I managed to get a night out without the kids and with a party planned at the venue decided to see what the food was like.
Arriving around 8pm it was fairly busy but we managed to find a table by the bar and ordered some drinks. Good old Harveys on tap made me happy.
Looking through the menu we found some seasonal burgers one chicken one beef, we ordered one of each and some hallumi fries.
The burgers arrived nice a quickly along with the side order. The chips with it were yummy, crisp and fluffy and lightly salted.
The Hallumi was also very tasty with a lovely salsa.
The beef burger with chorizo and sauce was great, fresh burgers tasty and filling and the same with the chicken burger.
After the food we asked to see the room that we have booked and its amazing cosy with lights and a great atmosphere so can't wait for our party.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I love this pub , it’s a pub with great food not exspencive great vibe welcoming staff great steampunk style decor and all ways delivers the same atmosphere every time I come
10 out of 10 guys just what a British modern pub should be

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Popped in and enjoyed the best burgers.
Excellent combo to suit every palette.
Staff very welcoming, super fast service and great value. Happy to see a local doing so well by staying true to what customers need and where others have failed.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Reliable pub favourites and a good beer garden with decking and flowers in the spring and summer. Pub interior is decorated with lots of quirky oddities and it also has a games room with board games to entertain friends and family. Food is good quality but it can take a while, so make sure you have time to enjoy the experience.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I've driven past this place every Sunday for years. My boyfriend and I decided to have spontaneous lunch with a friend near the area. I'm so so so pleased we decided to take the plunge to try somewhere new with no previous recommendations. I rung up ten minutes before to check availability and the staff were super friendly. This place is amazing to chill with friends. The burgers are to die for and worth every penny you pay. I was shocked at their promotion (on at the time), which was a burger and chips for £6 on a Sunday. Well I was amazed at the quality and quantity of the food. I would have paid more than double. The atmosphere is fun and down to earth. The only down side is we just wanted a bit more space as the tables are snug. But this was not in anyway an issue. I will be bringing my girls for a lunch date in the near future and couldn't sing my praises loud enough. Well done guys you're doing a great job. The kitchen know how to produce fantastic and fresh food. The floor staff are friendly and very polite. For a Sunday walk-in we felt very welcomed. If you haven't already, visit!!!

Thanks for a great experience.