“Marvellous lunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Popped in and enjoyed the best burgers.
Excellent combo to suit every palette.
Staff very welcoming, super fast service and great value. Happy to see a local doing so well by staying true to what customers need and where others have failed.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Reliable pub favourites and a good beer garden with decking and flowers in the spring and summer. Pub interior is decorated with lots of quirky oddities and it also has a games room with board games to entertain friends and family. Food is good quality but it can take a while, so make sure you have time to enjoy the experience.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I've driven past this place every Sunday for years. My boyfriend and I decided to have spontaneous lunch with a friend near the area. I'm so so so pleased we decided to take the plunge to try somewhere new with no previous recommendations. I rung up ten minutes before to check availability and the staff were super friendly. This place is amazing to chill with friends. The burgers are to die for and worth every penny you pay. I was shocked at their promotion (on at the time), which was a burger and chips for £6 on a Sunday. Well I was amazed at the quality and quantity of the food. I would have paid more than double. The atmosphere is fun and down to earth. The only down side is we just wanted a bit more space as the tables are snug. But this was not in anyway an issue. I will be bringing my girls for a lunch date in the near future and couldn't sing my praises loud enough. Well done guys you're doing a great job. The kitchen know how to produce fantastic and fresh food. The floor staff are friendly and very polite. For a Sunday walk-in we felt very welcomed. If you haven't already, visit!!!

Thanks for a great experience.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

If you like burgers this is a must for you! There is a great choice of burger available, including veggie options.

Fairly traditional pub feel inside but pleasant garden, weather permitting, outside.
We went one Sunday lunch time, when burgers are half price, and we had quite a wait for ours to arrive. Having said that the burgers , when they did arrive, were pretty good.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

As neighbours of this pub we’ve become regulars :)

The bar itself is really well decorated with lots of quirky and interesting things to look at, the seating and tables are all industrial in design with wooden tops and iron legs. A mixture of leather and wood stools and chairs.

The garden is stunning recently renovated with hanging baskets and potted plants, a couple of under cover seating areas and lots of space to sit and enjoy this glorious weather.

Food is good too. Mostly burgers but some great squid and chicken dishes too.

I would give this place a 5 star but my only very small niggle, is sometimes the bar staff are a little bit “offish” I think it depends on who you get! Without pointing fingers, a couple of the younger girls aren’t very good at customer service with a smile.

As I said, we come regularly and that’s my only niggle.

Come and enjoy a cold beer and wine in the lovely garden. X