“Fabulous food”
Review of Zorba Meze Grill

Zorba Meze Grill
Get food delivered
Price range: US$0 - US$23
Description: We prepare everything in premises daily and everything fresh our full of flavour food served with a big smile.
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Every time I order from Zorba the food is of the highest quality. Last night I needed a non meat option (Good Friday) and opted for the Halloumi burger which far exceeded my expectations. It was delicious! The feta Borek are delicious too. Great service and fabulous food, thank you!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (645)

Reviewed 3 April 2021

We regularly have takeaway during lockdown from here and recently I have been trying different dishes to my usual favourite (shish). I don’t think there is a single item on their menu that isn’t delicious! We love everything and can’t wait to be able to eat in again!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Mixed grill sharing platter was an absolute treat. Massive amount of food for 2! All the meat was tender and tasty and full of flavour, meze were delicious especially the babaganous. Ordered and paid online, choose a time slot and food was ready to go when we arrived.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank dani84m
Reviewed 21 February 2021

ordered direct from their website, excellent food quality, fresh food, and oh yes the rocky is great. good experience, will use them again.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

We had yesterday (14/02/21) the valentines special delivered, I pre ordered delivery earlier in the week and this arrived on time , we have had the bbq packs during the first lockdown but this was our first delivery of cooked food and it was just amazing, arrived hot and packed soo well , more than enough for two and my daughter was happy to try and loved everything as did we , we will definitely be ordering again and once we can eat out will be back to eat in. Thanks again

Date of visit: February 2021