“Relaxing and Romantic”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bathroom sink
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tangman
Cambridgeshire
“Relaxing and Romantic”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

My wife booked this as a surprise for our wedding anniversary. She was looking for an unusual and romantic place to stay the weekend and this certainly for filled the requirements.

The whole package was nicely personalised with an anniversary card accompanying the welcome hamper and a nice cold bottle of prosecco waiting in the fridge, which was enjoyed later whilst relaxing in the hot tub.

Michelle was kind enough to text us that the room was ready early, which was a nice touch because we had finished shopping in Canterbury and would have been looking for somewhere to kill some time before we could get in.

I originally thought that this would have been better in the summer but having stayed there I now think that it’s just as good if not better in the colder months. It was so nice to sit in front of the log burner watching movies.

The Royal Oak pub is just a 2 minute walk and we enjoyed a couple of really nice meals there.

I can recommend this as an ideal place for a relaxing romantic break.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bromley

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Hertfordshire
Reviewed 11 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;