“Early evening meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Two adults and one child (11yrs) arrived by 18.00. Plenty of free tables. Everything looked spotless and restaurant had good atmosphere. Staff were attentive &polite and service for one starter and three main courses was fine. Wide range of typical choices for Italian food. All pleased with respective choices of seabass/pasta dish with goats cheese/ pizza. Happy to visit again.Short walk from multi-storey car park on busy A414.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Monday Easter after a long shift around 15:20 me and my husband pooped in at prezzos.When we went in it was few empty tables that was dirty because obviously earlier it was busy when we asked for a table for two they gave us one exactly in front of the door when I could see at the left few empty dirty tables and at the back of the restaurant at the booths again empty dirty table so I asked if they can give us another table so the lady she looked I saw her looked at the empty dirty table and then she told me they don't have at the moment when so easily she could just clean the table and give to us so we had to go from the restaurant very hungry and disappointed.Sorry but is no excuse to refuse to a costumer to give a table because you don't want to clean.Never again going back.

love_prezzo, Guest Relations Manager at Prezzo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello, thank you for your comments regarding the service in our restaurant. We are sorry to hear this and will be providing extra training to our staff to ensure this does not happen again. We hope you can accept our sincere apologies.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We came here Saturday about 5.30, was quite packed, but luckily we managed to get a table for 2..thank you :). Other half had the steak and gorgonzola pizza, I had the calabria burger with fries, both were tasty as always, service as always was fab. See you again soon.

1  Thank wanda m
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Had a family meal at Prezzo Hertford on Thursday. It was great as always. Service was great. Not too quick and not too slow. We were not rushed through our meal. Food was excellent and very enjoyable.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We popped in here on Saturday for Lunchtime Sandwich, never been before to this particular Prezzo's so thought we'd give it a try. The service was neither good, nor bad just a bit strange. The restaurant was fairly busy and all was nice and clean. The spicy chicken sandwich was so spicy that I struggled to eat it - omg my mouth was on fire! my husband thought it was highly funny as he usually would swap with me but it was even too hot for him! The food was good - just my choice was far too hot for me, but that was my fault. The coffee's were good - so no complaints there. The toilets - not good - very disappointed with the condition - was going to say something but thought better of it - it was not worth the hassle. Would I return to this restaurant - maybe.