“Off chance lunch time treat .”
Review of The Swan Inn

Ranked #58 of 249 Restaurants in Hereford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My wife and I enjoyed a fabulous lunch ,the food was well presented and hot . Our host Liam was extremely helpful and gave us a first-class friendly service . We shall certainly be making further visits .

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Friendly greeting and excellent service. Food piping hot and all 7 meals delivered together. All meals excellent, with home made puddings to follow. Would highly recommend this establishment and will be returning again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I had been working away from home and got back a little late, so took the opportunity to eat here, only ever stopped by for a drink before.
We were greeted by a very friendly but large barman who was very helpful indeed.
We really enjoyed the food there, and I would say will return at some point, to be honest the food is a little more expensive than other outlets, but you do get that more homely feel there rather than the bigger chain run pubs.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We were staying nearby and called in for a meal. We were very warmly welcomed by the Landlord and by the bar lady. We had a lovely chat with the beautiful lady serving drinks (I think her name was Sarah) who was great company. Made me wish I was thirty years younger! We also chatted to the local gravedigger who lives next door. Although my wife was poorly and could hardly eat anything we were served good food and made to feel so very welcome. As promised, I will buy her a highland calf when I win the lottery!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

As we where passing and was hungry we decided to pop in for a meal as a visitor to the area we where made very welcome we choose our meals and when they arrived they where very nice , the pub had a lovely atmosphere and the locals where very friendly , the pub it's self seems a very popular eating place and the management very friendly if we ever visit again we would certainly pop in for another meal