“Best K-BBQ experience ever!”
Review of Manna Restaurant

Manna Restaurant
Get food delivered
Ranked #366 of 813 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Description: Authentic Korean traditional foods and Barbeque
Description: Authentic Korean traditional foods and Barbeque
Reviewed 11 June 2021

The new owners are amazing! Best service I've ever received and the staff were so loving and friendly. The food was amazing and arrived quickly. Highly recommend the peanut butter fried chicken wings and the beef bulgogi! Been there 3 times within 2 weeks!

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (63)

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Amazing food and service!
Lovely new owners!
My favorite Korean restaurant has just been updated!!! Everything is delicious with genuine Korean style. I specifically love the BBQ set A and cheese Ttokbokki! I‘ll 'll be going back there soon

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 27 May 2021

Amazing and quick food! Staff extremely friendly and great people :) We returned within less than a week it was that good!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

I read that this restaurant has a new owner, so my hubby and i went to try korean food. Great food and very friendly service. I recommend their spicy pork and beef Bulgogi as well as their fried chicken wings for appetizers but everything on their menu is great. The staff where great and very knowledgeable. Definitely would go again! 10/10

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank lilienj2021
Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

We got a truly delicious takeaway with plenty of food, delightful service (we just asked for a selection of dishes and were not disappointed!) and for an excellent price. We will definitely be getting another takeaway soon and can't wait for the restaurant to reopen properly.

Date of visit: April 2021