Set in a lovely location, good pub in walking distance. Great place to relax and unwind. Ponies came up to the fence in the morning which was lovely.
- Despite this being a fantastic location there was a hefty manual that came with the property with do's and don'ts. We couldn't relax whilst we were in the property for fear that we were going to be hit with a big fine.
- There was a problem with the stereo system and after calling the owner despite originally being told not to touch the unit as it cost thousands, we were then told to wiggle a few wires and try to make it work. To be fair the owner did arrange an engineer to visit us that evening and he helped fix the issue.
- The hot tub didn't warm up despite the fact that we paid for it
- After our visit the owner said that if we gave a 5 star review then we could get our deposit back sooner. This wasn't very fair and forced us to give a 5-star review, which we wouldn't have given. SO JUST BEWARE OF THIS BEFORE BOOKING!
- We were aware that the property didn't have a sink in the kitchen but this could have been really useful.
- We felt that the rental was definitely not good value for money.
There was a great pub around the corner, which served a fantastic carvery and there was also a great little farm shop up the road.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children|