Review Highlights
Private party afternoon

Thanks Dan, great value party afternoon for our son and his four mates. Totally recommend the... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2016
Yorkshireman50
Holmfirth, United Kingdom
Great wakeboarding lesson

Reviewed 16 July 2016
Stuart M
Gloucester, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I recently visited here for a wakeboarding lesson I was given for my birthday. Dan was an excellent teacher and had me going from just being able to stand up to comfortably jumping in just 30 minutes. I will definitely be coming back and from the sound of the other reviews it might be for a party with a few friends.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

The inflatable party is a great choice for a stag/hen party! Have just arrived home from a sten party which kicked off on friday with an hour on the lake, lots of fun, great value for money and really easy to organise. The banana boat was hilarious and the "sofa" is great for anybody who is scared of going in the water. All 9 of our group agreed that we'd love to go back- would definitely recommend this!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We have been to three party's here, and had a great time. There is a party island, big enough to house two different party's at the same time. The water sports are great fun, and it's just as nice to stil on the side and watch it all going on. Our party had a pig roast and continued into the late evening with dancing.
Would definitely recommend it to every one.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

Would really recommend this. The girls had great fun, all the kit is supplied in the price and a lovely setting.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Visited on the spur of the moment with the family aged 14, 10, 9 and 6. Managed to get the last booking of the day. Definitely a hit with the kids they thoroughly enjoyed the Ring floats especially when they were all thrown off into the water. Well worth the money.