All reviews courtyard room short walk bars and restaurants quiet street excellent location small hotel the main house town centre visiting cheltenham full english breakfast room one night stay lounge area excellent stay central location lydia proprietor
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We used this hotel as a stop over on the way to and from Cornwall.
It was far better than expected. The service was fantastic. The room very comfortable and clean. The outdoor area was lovely with a small pond and adjacent nice seating areas. The hotel is a short walk into the main town. Breakfast was fabulous with amazing service.
We will defintaley use it again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We stayed at The Wyastone during a little Easter Break with our two children. From the minute we arrived we were greeted with a big smile and a bigger welcome. The Family Room was great, plenty of space for the four of us with a big comfy bed and two equally comfortable singles. The kids loved it - with Tash teasing them and claiming she was secretly a Pirate and Lydia allowing them to feed the guesthouse fish whilst we had a peaceful coffee - they had a great time. And when we shared our plans for day trips with them, leaflets and maps were produced with recommendations of where to go.

Breakfast was fantastic - we can see why it has won an award. And the guesthouse is perfectly placed to stroll into Cheltenham centre within about 5 minutes

We will definitely be staying here again!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

If I had the option to rate this higher I would. This is a beautiful B&B in a central location you can walk to all the restaurants, bars and shops. On arrival the proprietor was incredibly welcome and gave us a folder she had created with all the menus from the local restaurants, she also gave us maps and told us which routes would be good to explore. We was upgraded to a beautiful courtyard room which is very modern and spacious. I have no negatives with this B&B we absolutely loved it and we even got a little card to congratulate us on our recent wedding.
We will be coming back - thank you for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have stayed at this hotel regularly for the last 5 years and have no wish to look elsewhere .Superb location ( Montpellier and the suffolks within walking distance ) , lovely rooms and ambiance . Always made to feel welcome by Lydia , Natasha and staff . Breakfast is superb and already looking forward to our next stay in May .

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the Wyastone before but this was the first visit for my wife and she was bowled over. From the time we were greeted at the door to the moment we begrudgingly left for the long drive North we were made to feel so welcome. This really is Service with a great big beaming Smile.
We came away to celebrate my birthday and managed to book a table in the newly opened Ivy restaurant during our stay (read seperate review) which is located in an amazing building and which was only a stone's throw from the Wyastone. This is another thing I love about the Wyastone, Location! Location! Location!
I am due back in a months time on business and I have a sneaky suspicion that I may have a travel buddy this time as the wife loved it so much.
To Lydia, Natasha and all the staff a massive thanks for making this birthday one to remember

Date of stay: January 2018