All reviews courtyard room short walk bars and restaurants quiet street excellent location the main house small hotel town centre visiting cheltenham a lovely place to stay full english breakfast room one night stay excellent stay lounge area central location cooked breakfast
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

If I had the option to rate this higher I would. This is a beautiful B&B in a central location you can walk to all the restaurants, bars and shops. On arrival the proprietor was incredibly welcome and gave us a folder she had created with all the menus from the local restaurants, she also gave us maps and told us which routes would be good to explore. We was upgraded to a beautiful courtyard room which is very modern and spacious. I have no negatives with this B&B we absolutely loved it and we even got a little card to congratulate us on our recent wedding.
We will be coming back - thank you for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have stayed at this hotel regularly for the last 5 years and have no wish to look elsewhere .Superb location ( Montpellier and the suffolks within walking distance ) , lovely rooms and ambiance . Always made to feel welcome by Lydia , Natasha and staff . Breakfast is superb and already looking forward to our next stay in May .

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the Wyastone before but this was the first visit for my wife and she was bowled over. From the time we were greeted at the door to the moment we begrudgingly left for the long drive North we were made to feel so welcome. This really is Service with a great big beaming Smile.
We came away to celebrate my birthday and managed to book a table in the newly opened Ivy restaurant during our stay (read seperate review) which is located in an amazing building and which was only a stone's throw from the Wyastone. This is another thing I love about the Wyastone, Location! Location! Location!
I am due back in a months time on business and I have a sneaky suspicion that I may have a travel buddy this time as the wife loved it so much.
To Lydia, Natasha and all the staff a massive thanks for making this birthday one to remember

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

visited for a one night stay at the weekend. we chose this bed and breakfast due to its excellent location in Cheltenham. we arrived early to a very warm greeting from one of the staff who was very welcoming and helpful and our rooms were ready 2 hours before check in. staff helpful in departing knowledge of the local area.

upgraded to a superior double room which was lovely, very comfortable room with all mod cons and en suite shower room.

Amazing breakfast included, great choice on the menu, Again staff at breakfast extremely helpful and friendly.

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend to anyone coming to stay in Cheltenham.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

What a find,we often come to Cheltenham but only recently found the Wyvastone. It's a delight room was excellent and cleaned while we were at breakfast,a good choice of breakfasts nothing was too much bother. The two hostess we met were very friendly. Everything seemed to have been thought of,it's in a very convenient location for the town. We won't be going anywhere else in the future. Want to keep the place a secret but of course will be recommending you to everyone.!!' Thank you.

Room tip: Go for the court yard rooms.
Date of stay: February 2018