All reviews africa room honesty bar trust bar complimentary fruit jacuzzi bath top floor honor bar single room fresh milk in the fridge breakfast was delicious minute stroll full english on arrival little touches town centre boutique hotel tea and coffee
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here before in the Asia room , and it is to a good std very clean and tidy , the only down side is there is no air con , and it was a hot night , we had the windows open and a fan on , but it was far too hot , it is now under new ownership and is having some investment , let’s hope air con is one of them.
Bfast is full English and is very nice and well presented , I would stay again without hesitation

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Beauchelt, Owner at Beaumont House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Air con is definitely in consideration, subject to planning permission approval.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Beaumont House is beautifully decorated in keeping with the 'old world' charm of the house - however the rooms are modern and comfortable, with everything you need. The breakfast is delicious and the staff are warm and welcoming. A great weekend retreat for couples.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Cheltenham_7, Owner at Beaumont House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to give great feedback!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We made a last minute booking, which means we paid in full before the event. That's OK, considering the lateness of the booking. The room was sub ground level but small, we knew that as we were told. On arrival we were off offered tea in the lounge whilst we signed in, very elegant. Having travelled a long way, a shower was a required at once, that was where the fun started. I showered first, the shower head as soon as warm water passed through started to fall as if tired of the job, I bent lower and lower in an effort to say underneath. After I lifted the head up in an effort to place it for my wife, she entered the shower, switched on and 'Shazam' a flood all over the floor. I pointed this out to the manager including the fact we had to use the towels to mop up. Breakfast was at best poor, American pancakes, hardly cooked, my smoked salmon and scrambled egg not up to any standard worth mentioning. NOT good value at all. Lovely house, beautifully furnished, I know we had the last, small double, but who inspects the rooms, no one I fear. Poorest value at the price.

Room Tip: Keep your head above ground level.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Good afternoon. I'm very alarmed to hear you had an issue with the shower- this wasn't brought to my attention and I will be ensuring everything is checked over tomorrow morning. We pride ourselves in all aspects of our customer experience and I am hugely disappointed to read of your experience. Thank you for your note. If you could also advise which room this was to ensure we are clear where the issue was? Kind regards

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of nights as a mini break in the Cotswolds, from the moment we arrived the staff were excellent and the glass of prosecco when we arrived was a lovely gesture and welcome.
The guesthouse has a lovely lounge area and conservatory overlooking the beautiful garden. We stayed in the economy double room which was described as small on the website but was plenty big enough and well organised as well as being immaculately clean.
The hotel guide provided was also very helpful for information on local restaurants and places to visit in the local area.
Breakfast was very tasty and freshly cooked with locally sourced ingredients, although due to the hot food being cooked to order I would advise fellow travellers to allow plenty of time for breakfast at the busiest times.
The hotel was very well situated for many local attractions and villages and I would totally recommend to anyone else and hope to return again when I next visit the Cotswolds.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Lovely review, and thank you so much for taking the time out to pen your thoughts. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Pleasant house and room. Spoiled by breakfast-what a mess! Full room with one waitress, totally stressed and incapable. People were sitting at dirty tables. I saw one lady asking to cancel her breakfast due to the wait. Soon after I had to do the same; waiting over an hour for coffee to be served is not acceptable. Understaffed-simple problem. Surely management can afford to pay somebody to help for 3 hours in the morning. I have never experienced such chaos and will definitely not be returning!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Beaumont H, Owner at Beaumont House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear guest, we are extremely disappointed to hear your views on yesterday's breakfast service. We did have an issue this week due to underresourcing, however this is a very rare occurrence. As the new owner of Beaumont House, I will be seeking not only to continue with the excellent customer service which the majority of guests have experienced (as per the many reviews on Tripadvisor), but to deploy an even better roster system for staff. All of our staff are highly trained, competent, and most important focussed on our customer's every need.
If you would like to contact our front desk and ask for myself, I would be more than happy to send a bunch of flowers as an apology for this experience. Kind regards, Fiona Burke, owner of Beaumont House.