Senlac Guest House(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$83
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
US$223
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Hastings Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$82
PremierInn.com
Alexanders Bed & Breakfast Hastings(Hastings)(Great Value!)
Number 46(Hastings)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdog friendly hotelsea viewa small car parkold townfamily suitecafe barthird floorsea frontwatching the worldseafront roomlate checkroad noisereception deskcomfortable hotelhastings pierlarge bathroomtwin room
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We wanted somewhere nice for lunch.
Great location right opposite Hastings pier, with seating outside on the veranda to take in the sun, or plenty of room inside.
Good menu choices, we had the ham ploughman’s and Fisherman’s platter which included Tuna mayanise, fresh mackerel and smoked salmon with a small salad,far too much bread but all so fresh.
Good service and great atmosphere, a great place to people watch and just chill

Room Tip: We didn’t stay over night, only went for lunch
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sandra P
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Having a very small appetite it was great to find somewhere that listened to my personal needs.
Prior to meal we had drinks in the bar area and all the staff were very friendly and extremely welcoming.

Room Tip: If driving use the rear car park and enter by the rear access.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018

As locals we always believe in using local restaurants etc, the sun was shining we were up early so decided to go for a walk along Hastings sea front, we have sometimes popped into the White Rock hotel as they have a balcony to sit on and watch the world go bye, we ordered a breakfast and a couple of slices of toast with tea.
We were horrified at the results of the bacon, which was like cardboard, the butter which came with the toast was completely melted and when picked up the grease just went everywhere, over clothes as well as table and plates.
At this point my husband called for the waitress and showed her the breakfast and what had happened, she apologised and agreed to get some more bacon! and the Manager. The manager was dealing with something else !! and sent a very apologetic lady who offered us a refund, but no manager was forth coming and nor was the bacon. Sometimes it's not always about the refund even though we accepted it, sometimes customer service is more apt.
This has tainted our trips the White Rock Hotel and am afraid I won't even miss the balcony and would never recommend it to our friends when visiting the area again.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank readoaklands1
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The white Rock hotel is located in a perfect place, the rooms are basic, but clean.
A lot more could be done with the public areas.
My only criticism is the cleaning of the restaurant /bar windows, very dirt!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been in this hotel on a business trip. The room had nice renovated bathroom but the room itself was terrible. All those old and dirty carpets made me afraid of my health after the trip. Bed was very soft, but comfortable. I had a view to the back of the hotel and when I opened the window I could smell the kitchen - not nice smell I must say.

The service was really nice and when something was needed they were willng to help.

Still not recomending. But maybe it is because I really don’t like british hotels.

Stayed: June 2018