“Not ready to serve lunch”

ADA-Turkish Barbeque & Meze Bar
Ranked #95 of 397 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Barbecue and meze bar.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went in at 12.20pm on a Tuesday (20 minutes after their serving time). They were not geared up to start any form of service. We were handed some menus but not the lunch special menu (which looked very good value for money). The place didn't smell fresh so we decided to leave. I don't think they should open the doors unless they are ready to provide some sort of service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've eaten here a couple of times now. It's really good food, great flavour and well cooked. The restaurant itself is really nicely decorated not over the top, it was quiet which was nice for easy conversation.
I do think it's possibly a little over priced and I'm a bit dissapointed that they advertise a deal on Sundays outside that doesn't seem to exist when you get in. But it was a lovely meal and I would go again when I can afford to.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Emailed this establishment, but after no reply 3 days later,rang them.
As we were a party off 9 unless we pre ordered were unable to to cope with that amount...amazing perhaps they don't want the business...so went elsewhere

1  Thank gstapley
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Had walked past this many a time but never really thought to visit but what a lovely surprise.
The food was plentiful and delicious. The service was quick and easy.
Great value for money. I hope the fact it is called 'Turkish' doesn't put the community off because for sure there is something for everybody in this place.
Would recommend!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Ted and I stayed in Hastings on business recently on absolutely freezing night

Walking from our hotel was a precarious operation and wandering around a almost deserted town with a freezing wind ADA appeared to be the only place open

We were the only dinners and enjoyed a standard Turkish feast which was tasty but akin to most Turkish food somewhat alike a kebab

Interesting but not really memorable