“Very good massage.”

Relax Beauty & Massage
Ranked #28 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dedicated and Speciality Massages. Manicures. Pedicures. Facilas and Face conditioning. Waxing. Tinting. Back Scrubs.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 12 May 2018

I received a Aromatherapy massage by Alex, it was amazing! I arrived with a headache but after he used blended oils and attentive professional massage my headache had completely gone....the atmosphere was so relaxing (heated massage table!) and the staff were so friendly. I would highly recommend this salon for any treatments.

Alex H H, Front Office Manager at Relax Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Many thanks for your review. We are so very pleased that you have enjoyed your massage and we are looking forward to see you soon. Relax team.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We visited here last week for a treat whilst visiting Brighton . My husband had a great massage from all accounts .
My massage was amazing ! I have a very bad back and Alex really knew the anatomy well and really massaged and worked on the areas that are the main concerns .
It was so good and I have had many different treatments for my back but this felt better stereochemistry away and I could stretch and move areas that I haven’t been able to for ages .
Would def recommend just need to be able to visit Brighton more !

Alex H, General Manager at Relax Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Many thanks for your kind review. Pleasure serving you. See you soon. Relax Team

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I've been coming here regularly for aromatherapy massages with Alex and always leave feeling wonderful. I love the room: it is warm, clean, nicely lit and the music is soothing. Alex is very good at his job and seems to always know where to work on to relax me best. Excellent value for money. Thanks very much!

1  Thank Amy K

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I was torn if I should leave this review... on the one hand, it could have been a one-off, on the other hand, if it is a one-off saying nothing sets a president that this was "ok". Being a comedian I know all too well that people in an echo chamber who are never challenged will continue to say things that are wrong or inappropriate for a context.

During a trip down to Brighton on the 19th Nov 2017 I booked a massage for two on Groupon. My massage, for the record was great and the woman who did mine was very professional and listened to everything I told her about my back issues and worked around that. The other message was not as pleasant.

The girl I am dating had a male masseuse for the first time. She was a little apprehensive but went with it. During the neck part of her massage, he said to her "I could strangle you easily right now" which obviously put her on edge and made her tenser than she was at the start of the massage.

Clearly unprofessional behaviour and although I can see where this might have come from, it was uncalled for and ruined what should have been a lovely treat after a long period of hard work for her. I would recommend avoiding him and this practice even though it will impact the lovely woman who did mine because I think someone who is professional and diligent will always do well in any industry.

5  Thank SimonCaine
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I came here this afternoon (14/9/17) for a deluxe gel pedicure. The whole experience was so relaxing and I have never felt so happy and my feet look and feel amazing. Would 100% recommend this place to anyone. Very friendly and kind staff who are trained to an extremely high standard. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank sarahsmithholistic