Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very good massage.

I received a Aromatherapy massage by Alex, it was amazing! I arrived with a headache but after he... read more

Reviewed 12 May 2018
jkjehanrpms
Brighton, United Kingdom
Deep tissue massage

We visited here last week for a treat whilst visiting Brighton . My husband had a great massage... read more

Reviewed 11 February 2018

from US$33.30
from US$96.20
from US$44.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I have had quite a few massages in my time and always enjoyed them. However, this back and shoulder massage added a whole new dimension. Alex has a wonderful knack for knowing just what is needed. This was a birthday present and very,very much appreciated. I shall definitely be going back.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Maria R
Alex H, General Manager at Relax Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Oh bless you. Good to find a new friend too. Many thanks for your kind review. Pleasure serving you. See you soon. Relax Team

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed my the quality of the massage I received here. It really relieved a lot of tension in my shoulders and the service was very professional and friendly. The atmosphere was relaxed with nice scents, music and setting. My SO recieved a pregnancy massage at the same time that she also said was hugely beneficial.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Chris S

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I visited this lovely neat venue on my recent ( 28th February 17 ) trip to Brighton. I had just finished a long run of extended hours at work and was in poor physical condition.
I really needed a " proper " Deep Tissue massage before I attended a standing gig at the Brighton Centre.
Having read the above reviews and looked at the Web Site then found the venue which is not too for north from the end of the Laines.

Gloria gave me exactly what I needed ( a hour of intense Deep Tissue work ) and that along with a great blend of oils left me Standing Tall and ready for the evening.

All in all a great venue , smart clean and very professional . I will visit again next down I am down for a gig.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank garyh392

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I have visited this salon on a few occasions and each time I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience here. Clean, modern, relaxing. The massages are excellent and I will be visiting again very soon!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Ayanna K

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Had a manicure as I couldn't get to my usual salon in London.
What a lovely experience, the staff were friendly and my nails have never looked better. Will definitely be back
Thanks guys!