“A Rescue Station”

Relax Beauty & Massage
Ranked #28 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dedicated and Speciality Massages. Manicures. Pedicures. Facilas and Face conditioning. Waxing. Tinting. Back Scrubs.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I visited this lovely neat venue on my recent ( 28th February 17 ) trip to Brighton. I had just finished a long run of extended hours at work and was in poor physical condition.
I really needed a " proper " Deep Tissue massage before I attended a standing gig at the Brighton Centre.
Having read the above reviews and looked at the Web Site then found the venue which is not too for north from the end of the Laines.

Gloria gave me exactly what I needed ( a hour of intense Deep Tissue work ) and that along with a great blend of oils left me Standing Tall and ready for the evening.

All in all a great venue , smart clean and very professional . I will visit again next down I am down for a gig.

2  Thank GARY H
Alex H, General Manager at Relax Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Many thanks for your kind review. Pleasure serving you. See you soon. Relax Team

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I have visited this salon on a few occasions and each time I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience here. Clean, modern, relaxing. The massages are excellent and I will be visiting again very soon!

1  Thank Ayanna K

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Had a manicure as I couldn't get to my usual salon in London.
What a lovely experience, the staff were friendly and my nails have never looked better. Will definitely be back
Thanks guys!

1  Thank Helen K

Reviewed 30 June 2016

The only reason I haven't given this 5 stars is the booking system/ person. I took my two daughters after a really stressful time and recent bereavement so that we could relax. Booking was confused at best and the the booking person let's call her E certainly needs to work on her customer service skills, and attitude, which certainly needs a lot of work. despite 3 separate phone calls to E and checking and confirming we had three bookings when we arrived she had only booked two of us in! Luckily they had space to accomadate all of us. Once through the stress of the booking and downstairs though it's a different story as you enter a realm of serene calm Binky and the two therapists Janine and Sara are wonderful, warm, welcoming. They couldn't have been nicer. Binky was so helpful and friendly. The experience was wonderful and we certainly all relaxed and rejuvenated and really enjoyed our time, all memory of booking gone. So if you can get through the booking shenanigans it's worth it but brace yourself . We would go back but only in the booking system was reviewed.

2  Thank LuvLee5715