“Wonderful foot and body massages - Highly recommended!!”

Relax Beauty & Massage
Ranked #28 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dedicated and Speciality Massages. Manicures. Pedicures. Facilas and Face conditioning. Waxing. Tinting. Back Scrubs.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I have visited this salon on a few occasions and each time I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience here. Clean, modern, relaxing. The massages are excellent and I will be visiting again very soon!

1  Thank Ayanna K
Alex H, General Manager at Relax Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Many thanks for your kind review. Pleasure serving you. See you soon. Relax Team

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Had a manicure as I couldn't get to my usual salon in London.
What a lovely experience, the staff were friendly and my nails have never looked better. Will definitely be back
Thanks guys!

1  Thank Helen K

Reviewed 30 June 2016

The only reason I haven't given this 5 stars is the booking system/ person. I took my two daughters after a really stressful time and recent bereavement so that we could relax. Booking was confused at best and the the booking person let's call her E certainly needs to work on her customer service skills, and attitude, which certainly needs a lot of work. despite 3 separate phone calls to E and checking and confirming we had three bookings when we arrived she had only booked two of us in! Luckily they had space to accomadate all of us. Once through the stress of the booking and downstairs though it's a different story as you enter a realm of serene calm Binky and the two therapists Janine and Sara are wonderful, warm, welcoming. They couldn't have been nicer. Binky was so helpful and friendly. The experience was wonderful and we certainly all relaxed and rejuvenated and really enjoyed our time, all memory of booking gone. So if you can get through the booking shenanigans it's worth it but brace yourself . We would go back but only in the booking system was reviewed.

2  Thank LuvLee5715

Reviewed 10 April 2016

I've tried other massage places in Brghton but this is my favourite. The owners and masseuses are very friendly and welcoming, and know exactly what they're doing. Had terrible knots in my back and neck, which have been slowly worked out over a few sessions. Highly recommend!

1  Thank mrlde