Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very good massage.

I received a Aromatherapy massage by Alex, it was amazing! I arrived with a headache but after he... read more

Reviewed 12 May 2018
jkjehanrpms
Brighton, United Kingdom
Deep tissue massage

We visited here last week for a treat whilst visiting Brighton . My husband had a great massage... read more

Reviewed 11 February 2018

from US$33.30
from US$95.90
from US$44.80
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Had a manicure as I couldn't get to my usual salon in London.
What a lovely experience, the staff were friendly and my nails have never looked better. Will definitely be back
Thanks guys!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Helen K
Alex H, General Manager at Relax Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Many thanks for your kind review. Pleasure serving you. See you soon. Relax Team

Reviewed 30 June 2016

The only reason I haven't given this 5 stars is the booking system/ person. I took my two daughters after a really stressful time and recent bereavement so that we could relax. Booking was confused at best and the the booking person let's call her E certainly needs to work on her customer service skills, and attitude, which certainly needs a lot of work. despite 3 separate phone calls to E and checking and confirming we had three bookings when we arrived she had only booked two of us in! Luckily they had space to accomadate all of us. Once through the stress of the booking and downstairs though it's a different story as you enter a realm of serene calm Binky and the two therapists Janine and Sara are wonderful, warm, welcoming. They couldn't have been nicer. Binky was so helpful and friendly. The experience was wonderful and we certainly all relaxed and rejuvenated and really enjoyed our time, all memory of booking gone. So if you can get through the booking shenanigans it's worth it but brace yourself . We would go back but only in the booking system was reviewed.

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank LuvLee5715

Reviewed 10 April 2016

I've tried other massage places in Brghton but this is my favourite. The owners and masseuses are very friendly and welcoming, and know exactly what they're doing. Had terrible knots in my back and neck, which have been slowly worked out over a few sessions. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: April 2016