“Good to do business with”
Review of Gustamps

Gustamps
Ranked #1 of 82 Shopping in Brighton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Took a stamp collection in to be valued very knowledgeable gent went through the collection and a good price paid out.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,444)
All reviews
in 82 reviews
"pokemon"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Great people in this beautiful old shop. Go there and you will not be disappointed by the stamps and the atmosphere. They are so very helpful and nothing is too much trouble.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Came across this shop by accident when we stayed in Brighton. Great little shop jam packed full of interesting stamps, first day covers etc. All very reasonably priced & the owner was very nice, genuinley friendly & informative. We bought some stamps & first day covers that we are really pleased with & he gave us a lovely set of marilyn monroe stamps as a gift which was wonderful. A lovely welcoming man with a wealth of information & shop that is an aladdins cave of great stamps, postcards, first day covers to suit everyone's pocket & interests. I very much recommend Gustamps & will be definately going there again when we next visit brighton.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Really great place! Stamps are cheaper than in the post office and the owner is super sweet and helpful :)