2,801 results
All reviewstrain stationcar parksofa bedgood sizemodern hotelbuffet breakfastfamily roomsea frontreception staffwould stay againper dayexcellent staytown centregood nights sleepone night stayseafrontlaines
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I booked a double room at Jurys Inn Brighton for this weekend literally hours after attending Brighton Pride 2017, as I knew I wanted to return and didn't want to get the last train back to London.

My boyfriend and I checked in late on the Friday evening (about 11pm) and the service was impeccable - quick, easy, smooth and friendly. We got to our plush room, decorated with Brighton art, and with delicious toiletries, and two beds - I believe a Double and a King. Air conditioning made the experience even more pleasant as it was so hot outside, whilst our room was an ambient 19 degrees.

Checkout on Sunday morning was at 12pm, and this was handled by Mar - one of the funniest and friendliest people we've encountered in a hotel. I was wearing my Britney t-shirt that I'd purchased the day before, and we had plenty to talk about. She stored our bags for us so we could explore - we took a bit longer than expected so didn't get to say goodbye before she finished her shift, but the collection experience was also pleasant.

Overall, this is a fab hotel - near the train station so you don't have to lug luggage down to the seafront and then back up the hill, central for the shops and a quick walk down to the pier. Recommended!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Always stay here for gigs at the Prince Albert, great location for station and north lane area. Taxi rank outside too. Helpful and nice staff. Key card access only to lifts which means no one else can get up to the room floor. Nice room clean and large. Get the superior for noon check in and 2pm checkout. Free WiFi everywhere. Nice bar (happy guy Sergio was lovely even at midnight!) and great buffet breakfast

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Great boutique hotel in central location and right next to the railway station. Check in was quick despite the hotel been very busy as it was the weekend of Brighton Pride . Staff were lovely. Will be staying at this hotel again !

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience! Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, excellent services! Spacious rooms, well laid out. Excellent location near station and close to lots of local amenities! Great location for pride visitors (whole hotel decked out and close to Preston park). Will 100% be back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2018

A fantastic stay as usual, been going for a few years now for Gay Pride, go with my daughther and 2 grandchildren who absolutely luv the carnival each year, hotel fantastic, cannt do enough for you, location ideal as we get of train, as we come from kent

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family