2,914 results
All reviews train station car park sofa bed modern hotel good size buffet breakfast family room sea front reception staff would stay again excellent stay per day town centre good nights sleep one night stay seafront laines
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I booked a double room at Jurys Inn Brighton for this weekend literally hours after attending Brighton Pride 2017, as I knew I wanted to return and didn't want to get the last train back to London.

My boyfriend and I checked in late on the Friday evening (about 11pm) and the service was impeccable - quick, easy, smooth and friendly. We got to our plush room, decorated with Brighton art, and with delicious toiletries, and two beds - I believe a Double and a King. Air conditioning made the experience even more pleasant as it was so hot outside, whilst our room was an ambient 19 degrees.

Checkout on Sunday morning was at 12pm, and this was handled by Mar - one of the funniest and friendliest people we've encountered in a hotel. I was wearing my Britney t-shirt that I'd purchased the day before, and we had plenty to talk about. She stored our bags for us so we could explore - we took a bit longer than expected so didn't get to say goodbye before she finished her shift, but the collection experience was also pleasant.

Overall, this is a fab hotel - near the train station so you don't have to lug luggage down to the seafront and then back up the hill, central for the shops and a quick walk down to the pier. Recommended!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
KellyL4522, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear eStevey,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am so delighted to read your review and to see that you had a great stay with us, I have shared your review with Mar and we hope to see you again next year !

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Always stay here for gigs at the Prince Albert, great location for station and north lane area. Taxi rank outside too. Helpful and nice staff. Key card access only to lifts which means no one else can get up to the room floor. Nice room clean and large. Get the superior for noon check in and 2pm checkout. Free WiFi everywhere. Nice bar (happy guy Sergio was lovely even at midnight!) and great buffet breakfast

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear SuitcaseStan,

I am pleased to see that we are your Hotel of Choice and delighted that Sergio made a great impression

The team and I very much look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the future

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Great boutique hotel in central location and right next to the railway station. Check in was quick despite the hotel been very busy as it was the weekend of Brighton Pride . Staff were lovely. Will be staying at this hotel again !

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear jlyons867247,

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and that our Team were all lovely

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience! Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, excellent services! Spacious rooms, well laid out. Excellent location near station and close to lots of local amenities! Great location for pride visitors (whole hotel decked out and close to Preston park). Will 100% be back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Rammbo_

Thank you for your five star review, I am delighyed that you had a fantastic stay and that you will be back

Reviewed 11 August 2018

A fantastic stay as usual, been going for a few years now for Gay Pride, go with my daughther and 2 grandchildren who absolutely luv the carnival each year, hotel fantastic, cannt do enough for you, location ideal as we get of train, as we come from kent

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear lking393526,

I am delighted that yiu had a fantastic stay and that our Team made a great impression