1,059 results
All reviewsregency squaredanube roomeden roombreakfast in bedoverlooking the squareboutique hotelgreat cocktailswhirlpool bathsitting roomthe underground car parklarge tvdvd playeramazing hotelfull englishcocktail barroll top bathhotel bar
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Good location with friendly staff. Excellent breakfast included in our package. The room we stayed in was clean and functional with high ceilings.

The age of the property limits some 'creature comforts' you get in more modern hotels such as individual climate control, fridge etc. Floors in this (Edwardian?) converted house are wooden within rooms, corridors and stairs and so 'sleep ins' are unlikely due to the foot fall of other guests whether that be in rooms above or stairs.

A character property but I would not return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank vulcancruisers
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We stayed four nights, and we were in USK room n the fourth floor. very nice views over the square and you could see the sea. The living area had a bath and a shower in it, slightly strange to have a shower in the living room! The toilet was very tiny, not a lot of room to move. The bed was great and comfortable. Room service was on time and the breakfast was of high quality. We also had breakfast in their dining room which was very nice. The staff are very helpful and professional. Just to note the lift is very slow and a bit clunky!

Room Tip: If you dont mind a slow lift, the upper floors are quiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I have regularly stayed at the wonderful Pelirocco across the square and had stayed at Una a couple of times in the past. But this time I stayed it was frankly a most bizarre turn of events. I booked a suite in March 17 for September and had the paper work but when I arrived But was told there was not room for me - I was then told after 10 mins debate that a small back room could be found for me. I was booked for three nights so asked the following morning and was told that I needed to leave the hotel....I left my mobile in case a room became available before I got a train home. When I returned to get my bag at 20.45 I was told there was another small room available after all .....not sure why they did not text me earlier and was altogether too late to change my travel plans again. It seemed this hotel prioritised a block booking and bounced my booking of a suite which had been made many months in advance.....most odd and something feels distinctly wrong here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
12  Thank Christina075
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend booked the Belize room as a surprise for a night away. We had called in advance to see if we could check in early which they so friendly agreed upon. Staff were incredibly friendly and explained how we could order breakfast to our room (big win). The jacuzzi and sauna were a great perk to the room, well worth the money!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Charlotte B
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We had a two night stay with our 8 week old son. The staff were all so friendly & welcoming from checking in til leaving. They were happy to help with lots of requests we had as first stay away with a young baby from freezing breast milk to storing pram downstairs (there were a few steps up to our room Wista). They brought it out at breakfast so we could put him down. The suite was lovely with plenty of space for a cot also provided by the hotel. Lots of little touches such as DVD selection (provided some entertainment for nights in), coffee & tea in room. Breakfasts were delicious with plenty of choice, my husband loved the freshly squeezed orange juice. Although expensive well worth it & so much better than other larger hotels we've previously stayed at in Brighton. We will definitely be visiting again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family