“Funky fun chaos”

Ranked #29 of 1,233 Restaurants in Brighton
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: It's new. Was previously called Hudson and Bridges
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Wow, rainy day led to a lot of people here. I heard someone that must be a regular say, “it’s always busy here but I’ve never seen it like this”. Didn’t matter to us, we had to wait for less then 10 minutes to get a table. Pretty tough to make a choice from the menu and all the food we could see. It was a cold rainy morning so I went with the porridge with banana and syrup, not sure why I chose that since I’m not much of a porridge person. I could be now though, it was great. So was the custard tart, and latte. Everyone was super friendly, loved this place. Will be back.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This is a little gem, the food is wonderful as are the staff. Wide selection of home made fayre at brilliant prices

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Well Marmalade continues to pull in the customers. Went this Sunday at lunchtime and it was very busy and deservedly so. Lovely staff, really help to find you a table. Food today was especially nice (as always) - very tasty ricotta & spinach cannelloni (10 out of 10) and great salads. One of the few places in Brighton that can make capuccionos that are consistently nice.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I had a breakfast/lunch with my wife this morning. The atmosphere is brilliant and the food is so original. Staff are so enthusiastic and friendly, it’s apparent they get the concept and enjoying working there. A cracking find.

1  Thank Pinkhor
Reviewed 7 April 2018

It's a bit "quirky" but the friendly, attentive and welcoming staff, coupled with a fantastic menu make it a great place to eat. We only had breakfast but went back two days running because it was so good and returned for takeaway sandwiches one day as well.

Its also dog friendly which is a nice bonus.