1,932 results
All reviews overlooking the marina seattle hotel multi storey car park pizza express shared balcony free car parking inland view number bus monsoon shower hotel entrance small balcony lovely hotel cooked breakfast restaurants and bars king size eggs benedict a sea view room
Reviewed 15 April 2017

First of all check in was smooth and the communal areas of the hotel very stylish. However, the corridor to our room (326) was very dark - walls painted dark grey and dim lighting.

The room was small but nicely decorated. We had a sea view room which was nice with a small balcony but only one chair. The bathroom was beautifully done (brand new) but again, small. I'm not huge but when I sat on the toilet I could almost bang my head on the wall in front! Large people would definitely struggle. The shower was big and lovely (no bath) but no towel rail in the bathroom, just a couple of hooks on the bathroom door so you couldn't spread your towels out to dry. I would also have liked a shaving mirror to use to do my make up.

We only stayed one night which was lucky because the wardrobe is an absolute joke. It houses the safe, mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities with a few hanger shoved in the top. You couldn't really use them because your clothes couldn't hang down!

The best feature of our stay was the lovely staff. We enjoyed a couple of hours drinking cocktails and afternoon tea on the terrace. We were served by several different people, all of whom were friendly and efficient.

Continental breakfast was included in our rate (£223) and again, the staff were efficient and very friendly. Breakfast was just what we needed and we had a lovely window table.

We would stay again but did feel the room was small and only sufficient for a short stay.

Room tip: Choose a sea view room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Stay overnight often on business. Hotel has recently been done up. Looks great. Service still a bit patchy, but everyone trying hard. Food very good. Great views- ask for a harbour-facing room if available

Room tip: Sea-facing with balcony definitely the best - if you don't mind early morning seagull calls
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

From the moment we arrived and we were greated by the very amiable desk staff I was impressed. The rooms are stylish and clean and reasonably priced. The only negative was a member of the bar staff we encountered. After a long day in the sun we approached the bar thirsty and enquired what fruit juices were available, only to be told "There are menus on the table" I feel this is poor customer service. This unfortunately soured my opinion of the place but luckily all other staff I encountered could not of been more helpful. Because of this myself and my 5 companions did not drink in the hotel bar instead we chose to find somewhere more customer friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Nicely refurbished. Room was great ( even without the sea view) really well fitted out though not a lot of space for clothes if you are staying for more than a few days (we weren't).

Don't think it has been open long as Malmaison. Most staff were lovely but a few seem to be still learning the ropes. We ate in the restaurant on the Saturday night. Service was very slow. Staff were very apologetic but again it was clearly a learning process for them as I think may have been their first night being fully booked. (Food was really nice once it arrived).

Overall, would definitely go back.

Room tip: Definitely go for sea view if you can.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MikeB8589
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Booked as a last minute treat for husbands birthday so had to take dog! Was so impressed with this hotel. Made to feel very welcome with dog. Room had dogbed and bowl waiting. Room was tighton space but well thought out and the contemorayRoodecor wasgbed and bowl waiting. Room was tighton space but well thought out and the contemporary decor was fab. Booked a table in bar for evening meal including dog! What a wonderful meal. Would recommend to all dog owners. no second best!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple