1,843 results
All reviews seattle hotel overlooking the marina multi storey car park pizza express inland view free car parking number bus monsoon shower hotel entrance small balcony modern hotel cooked breakfast restaurants and bars a sea view room town centre public areas full english
Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for a single night in a standard double room in June.
No parking on the premisses, but free parking in a nearby carpark at 100 mtrs
No assistance for carrying in suitcases to the room.
Smallish but well furnished room, new and modern.
Located on the waterfront - harbor for pleasure vessels.
While the room is standard, the hotel has really nice lounge facilities overlooking the harbor. Also the breakfast facilities are good and offer you to sit outside, again enjoying the views

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Ruthven7, General Manager at Malmaison Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2015

Dear Torassa

Many thanks for taking the time out to post your review.

I am very pleased that you found the hotel to offer great lounge space. On a sunny day there is really no better place in Brighton than to be out on our bar terrace overlooking the Marina with a chilled beverage of choice!

On your next visit please can I suggest that you look at our King rooms they offer a much greater space.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night, we stayed in room 250 and what wasn't there to like? It was amazing, so spacious and clean with a balcony overlooking the marina, wonderful views and such a sunny day to make it that even bit more special.

Staff are ever so friendly you can't fault them.

The only little grumble we do have (and it's very rare that we complain about anything) breakfast was disappointing, could be done a bit better. Didn't help breakfast was brought to us and then whipped away again within seconds saying sorry this isn't yours? But apart from that we did love our stay and wouldn't stop us from staying again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear hannahwatson90

Many thanks for your amazing 5* review.

I am so pleased you found everything you needed and loved your stay. Room 250 is a personal favourite of mine as well!

I am sorry there was a little confusion at breakfast and I will pick this up with the team.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

Where to begin, it was a no brainer decision for us to decide on the Seattle as our choice of wedding venue.We had our first date weekend here and loved everything about it. It didn't disappoint nine years later. From the wedding planner Kremena to Stuart,Danny and Raf and the amazing team of staff,from the onset we felt secure and confident that they would deliver the day of our dreams. We really didn't experience any stress with the organisation as the Team displayed superb scheduling,communication and delivered what they promised to do. Nothing went wrong and in fact our day exceeded our expectations due to the efficiency and hard work from the staff members.Nothing was ever too much trouble, and the wedding guests that stayed with us were accommodated excellently.The food was fab,the service streamlined, and the decor changes executed brilliantly. We had a lovely sea view room over the Marina and a great breafast all together the next morning.We consequently won't hesitate to go back to celebrate our first anniversary, and this will always be a place that will conjure many happy memories for us in years to come....thank you Team Seattle xx

Room Tip: all sea room views are excellent over the marina
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jane G

Dear Jane G

Many thanks for your great 5* review of the hotel and firstly, can I wish you are congratulations again on the wedding.

Thank you for allowing us to be a apart of your wonderful day and for choosing us to be your venue. For us the buzz of seeing our guests happy and to play a role in making someone's special day is why we do this job and it truly was our pleasure.

Thank you for recognising my amazing team, I will be sure to share your comments with them and they will be thanked with an on the spot prize for there efforts. I am so pleased that everything went to plan and you had the day you both deserved.

We cannot wait to welcome you back for your anniversary but please do not leave it a year to come see us again.

From us all we wish the all the best.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

We stayed here for a short break in the May half term, the service and location are excellent. The hotel has a mid century 60's feel even though it's fairly new, whilst some of the decor doesn't quite match the theme they are going for, the beds are comfy, with lovely bathrooms and great food. It is a little out of town, but free parking in Brighton is a plus, equally the no7 bus stops outside and you can get the Volks electric railway to the pier. Would book a sea view next time but the inland view, for us, was pretty good too. One downside was that we could hear the person next door snoring like a hog all night. The marina complex is a little sterile and I think it could be noisy at the weekends maybe with all the bars and restaurants near by. Pretty reasonable price for a comfortable mid week stay, just remember to pack your earplugs!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Lizatte1980

Many thanks for taking the time out to post your review.

I am so pleased that in most part you enjoyed your stay and found the bathroom, bed and food to be great. As you have highlighted the free parking is a big bonus and is somewhat of a rarity in Brighton.

I am sorry that the guest in the room next door was loud and I do hope this need not affect your overall opinion of the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Had an amazing time at the hotel Seattle the rooms are so lovely and the staff so friendly couldn't fault it and would definitely return again.
We had dinner and breakfast in the Resturant and the food was amazing and again the staff were so friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

Dear torigoble

Many thanks for your lovely 5* review. I am so pleased that we were able to help you celebrate your friends birthday in style.

I will be sure to share your feedback with the team as I know they will appreciate reading the comments.

We hope we can welcome you all back again soon.