1,586 results
All reviews roll top bath hdv brighton monsoon shower junior suite free standing bath walk in shower nespresso machine no lift lovely hotel wedding party sunday night sea front mini bar eggs benedict room rate following morning lovely room
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I am a represenative from the Amex function.I would like to thank Ben for an amazing event. As a travel agent I really appreciate going to a hotel that is not only clean but has fantastic service.
Ben has an exceptional duty of care and his eye to detail was out of this world.
I would definitely recommend Hotel Du Vin for meetings and Expo's, their service is second to none.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank loopylou232
Ryan B, Manager at Hotel du Vin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear loopylou,

Thank you for your kind words. I feel our staff are one of our best assets and I shall pass on your compliments to Ben who will be delighted. Once again thank you for you kind praise and recommendation.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

A dinner with business colleagues late evening; meals had been pre chosen but were very average. Staff however were bubbly and enthusiastic and gave a nice atmosphere. Georgia kindly organised a ta i for me as we left.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear lbuckley2018,

Thank you for taking the time to send feedback from your resent visit to Hotel du Vin. I am sorry to hear that pre chosen food wasn't to its usual high standard, for which I can now only apologies. I am however glad to hear that you enjoyed the service provided by Georgia.

Kindest Regards,

Deputy General Manager.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Stayed here for a weekend mini break - room was nice if a little small but had REN products in bathroom which is nice touch - with nice bar with good cocktails
We also ate in the restaurant which was good also.
All in all we had a good time

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank boredtotears1

Dear boredtotears1,

Thank you for your concise kind words. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects for your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Hired a room opening on to the courtyard for our daughters wedding for 24 guests. champagne reception on the mezzanine followed by 3 course meal in the room.
I cannot praise the staff enough. Georgia and the team were professional attentive and more than helpful the whole day.the table was perfectly laid and the food was delicious.
Nothing was too much trouble.More guests arrived for the evening and the tables simply disappeared to allow room for dancing.
Thank you all so much for making our day as perfect as the weather

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Rusk64,

We are delighted we could be part of such a wonderful occasion and could not agree more that is our staff who are our greatest asset.

Everyone here was thrilled you had such a memorable day and look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel du Vin on many more occasions.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 14 May 2018

My family recently attended a wedding at this venue. We had a small gathering in a private room. Georgia our waitress was fabulous. She paid just the right amount of attention and was always on hand when we needed her. She could not have done more to look after us and help us enjoy the day to the full.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Wrin,

Thank you for choosing Hotel du Vin to celebrate such a special occasion. I have shared your compliments with the entire team in particular Georgia who is delighted you had an enjoyable and memorable calibration. Looking forward to welcoming you back whenever your plans allow.

Kindest Regards