3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$126
Hotels.comUS$126
PricelineUS$125
TravelocityUS$126
Trip.comUS$125
Agoda.comUS$127
3,162 results
All reviews tower suite sea view pool and sauna family suite health club sea front buffet style triple room brighton pier a bit tired car park short break tea and coffee full english biscuits seafront pavilion
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2022 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night in a tower suite (T4) and I would say it was good overall.
Arrived just after 3 (check in time) but unfortunately room was not ready and was given a complimentary drink. Finally got our room key at 3.50. Not an ideal start.
Must say the tower suite was very nice and huge! Being on 4th floor we barely had any noise. Only downsides in room was black mould in a variety of places and no biscuits or even water in room to drink. I would thought this would be included given we paid for this standard of room.
Breakfast was my highlight. Had perfect poached eggs made to order and nice drinks from coffee machine.
Coming back here at end of May with my kids in a family suite, so will see how it compares.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SanchezOnTour
Handan Karaderili, Guest Services / Front Office at Queens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sanchez,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us.

I am of course very happy to read how you enjoyed the tower suit and the breakfast was the highlight of your stay.

I am pleased to read the you that you did like the hotel, and on your next visit I am sure you will see the improvements.

Please contact the hotel directly, either by phone or email, when making any future reservations to ensure you get the best possible rates.

Reviewed 3 May 2022 via mobile

Faulty amenities (sauna and steam room) which were drivers in my opting to choose here so disappointing

No issues with the location as other guests seems to have had but I stayed in the main building - for a short stay it’s ok
Breakfast was poor IMO

Room tip: Avoid during holidays as too many families. Also if drunken people both you and you’re a light sleeper, bring some earbuds
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear AJ,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor following your three night stay with with us.
I am sorry to read that you were disappointed with the breakfast at the hotel, we appreciate your comments and I will pass them on to the relevant departments so as to improve on these matters in future.

If you decide to give the hotel another chance, please contact the reservations team directly, and they will be able to talk you through the different room options we have and find you a more suitable room for any future stay.

Reviewed 3 May 2022 via mobile

Visited for a few nights in May Bank Holiday. Great location, literally right on the beach. Great pool and sauna, unfortunately the steam room was out of order. Room was spacious for us 3 lads, clean and tidy. Great price and would definitely return.
One suggestion is they could maybe add free parking for one of the car parks near by as a package but just a suggestion.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Jason,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your five star review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us.

I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your room and how the facilities and comforts that they have to offer were so much to your liking.

It is wonderful to hear how you are planning to stay with us again the next time you come to Brighton, please remember to contact our reservations team directly, either by phone or email to ensure you get the best possible rates.

Reviewed 3 May 2022

Liked · spa and swimming pool nice. bar ok breakfast loads of different food to suit all. staff where friendly tbut that where its stops... great location as you are in the middle of everything.

Disliked · The room was a studio across the road from the main hotel, it smells very bad, it has a kebab shop next door, no views outside and there was pigeon crap all over the windows, the cold tape in the room was broken and the noise when people come in was really bad, I almost checked out at 2am, I asked for a room update and was told there was none but when looking at the app I could book a double room, I even said I would pay but they turned this down. we used the spa on Sunday but Monday morning they said the sauna not working. I paid just for a room 190.00 I would not pay this again it was not worth that I would say around 90.00 tops. I have stayed in many hotels around the uk and this one is the worst.

Room tip: don't book this hotel
1  Thank Y5791HIchrisw

Dear Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us your feedback regarding your stay with us.

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 May 2022

Staff at reception on arrival were really friendly, welcoming and helpful. The apartment over the road above the kebab shop and escape room however was not. Really shabby, poor use of space (tiny bathroom was approx 6 inches away from the side of the bed!) it was all a bit shabby and dirty looking. Not even a picture on any wall. Dull and depressing.
And then the nights ‘sleep’. The extremely loud noises right outside the kebab shop downstairs (directly below our window) of shouting, singing, thumping music, smashing glasses, revving cars finally eased off around 2.30am. This is when the fight must have broken out. There was lots of loud banging and shouting in the entrance to the apartment block and up the stairs (which was also really shabby and dated, much more like a hostel than hotel). When we left the next morning, the glass in the interior entrance door to the apartments had been completely shattered. Nice.
This was after we got ‘locked in’ the bedroom and had to call reception to send someone over to come into our apartment to force the bedroom door open from the other side, due to a faulty latch!!
We couldn’t make it up!!! So, interesting stay and one we won’t be repeating. It was pretty expensive for a hostel experience above a kebab shop

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Vickicja,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor following your recent visit with your partner.
I was sorry to see that you experienced some issues during your stay that caused disappointment for you.
As our hotel is so centrally located , there can at times be noise generated from passers by and patrons of neighbouring venues.
If there is ever an issue that a guest brings to our attention during their visit , especially with the standard of their room, our team will of course do whatever they can to successfully resolve it.

If you decide to give us another chance, please contact the hotel directly when making any future reservations to ensure you get the best possible rates.