1,404 results
All reviews homemade biscuits perrier jouet moroccan room galaxy room alice room poppy room parking permit full english boutique hotel on arrival kemp town breakfast was delicious roll top bath themed rooms quiet street lovely room comfortable bed
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The Bianch House is a fantastic place to stay. Good location and great staff. Rooms are comfortable, and the place is excellent. They are quick to meet all of your needs. It's our go to place when in Brighton

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
JPOUK, General Manager at Blanch House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time time to leave such a nice review and I'm so happy you had a great time. Please do remember to use your 10% repeat guest discount when you next come to stay.

Luke and the team

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Stayed here over the April bank holiday. Lovely staff, lovely food, lovely room, lovely location. Absolutely perfect. This was my first trip to Brighton and I would certainly come back here when I return.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mike,
Thank you for the title 'superb!!' , what a way to start a review. I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to all the team and I hope we have the chance to welcome you back to Blanch House in the future.

Kind regards
Luke and the team

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Overall Blanch House is a excellent boutique hotel with a fantastic breakfast, lovely staff, and a great little bar. The only slight downfall is the room and bathroom which we had was quite small and I imagine they are all the same. Overall would visit again and recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, it was really nice to read how much you enjoyed Blanch House and I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team. It was such a shame you found your room to be on the small side. We have a mixture of rooms on offer, from large feature rooms to superior rooms and then onto our four smaller cosy doubles, each room varying in style and price. Please do contact me directly next time you come to visit and I would be more than happy to assist in find a room that better suits.

Luke and and the team.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We stayed for my husbands birthday for 1 night, and absolutely loved it.
Great little hotel, with excellent personal service right through from making the booking to checking out, Attentive and helpful without being intrusive, The manager, Luke, is a credit to the place. The hotel itself is lovely, and we stayed in the Moroccan room, which was really quirky, and had an extremely comfortable bed. The restaurants recommended were also excellent. The bar area is lovely to relax in with a nice cocktail or glass of wine, and the breakfast was one of the best we have ever had. We would definitely go back.

Room Tip: If you are taller than 5'6" the ensuite in the Moroccan room might be a bit of a squeeze!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dean & Esme,
It was lovely to meet you both when you came to stay and thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm so happy you managed to have a good break away for your birthday and that you found Moroccan to be extremely comfortable. Please do come and stay again when you find yourselves in Brighton and remember to use your repeat guest discount of 10%.
All my best
Luke

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Booked last minute to for a weekend away with my wife - lovely independent hotel in a great location. The room (legacia) was large, comfortable and beautifully turned out - the service was friendly and breakfast excellent - all told a very enjoyable stay !!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
JPOUK, Manager at Blanch House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words, we are so happy you enjoyed our feature double room 'Legacia' and our freshly cooked breakfasts. We do hope to welcome you again next time you are in Brighton.

Luke and all the team at Blanch House