1,028 results
All reviews diana dors pin up parlour themed rooms record player rock and roll mirrored ceiling dolly parton star wars curly wurlys rough trade love room cloud cuckoo land fun hotel sunken bath quirky hotel round bed regency square
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

We loved the Pelirocco. Everything, from the warm welcome on arrival to the delicious cocktails in the bar, our gorgeously quirky and quiet Bowery room at the top of the hotel and the excellent service we got from everyone working in the hotel made this a hugely enjoyable experience. The 60s garage evening in the bar was an unexpected treat. We will definitely be coming back to the Pelirocco to enjoy more hospitality and definitely more cocktails. I can't remember the last time we were looked after by such great people.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Hotel Pelirocco was recommended by a close friend, so when I booked it for my Birthday stay in Brighton, I think my expectations were higher than normal.

The décor of the hotel is exactly as expected. However the condition could be seen as a tired regency hotel.

We stayed in 'Bettie's Boudoir' room. which for the price paid, was a fairly decent room, with a new bathroom fit out. Sadly though, this room is directly above the bar, which is fine on a normal night but the Saturday night we stayed they had a private party on, which meant very loud music and loud people outside until around 2.30am.
We would've joined in if we could!

Sadly, there were also quite a few smokers, who were standing outside the door way, which meant some nice second hand smoking during your bedtime!

I explained the issue the following morning, to the very helpful member of staff and we did receive a complimentary cocktail & breakfast.

Over all, I was a very disappointed with the hotel itself. Would've been fine if it was a lot cheaper...

Positives - Good staff. Great breakfast. Okay cocktails. Nice location.

Negatives - Very Noisey. Tired. Heating is turned off in the night! Not for a relaxing stay!

I'm sad to say we won't be returning.

Room Tip: Just don't book 'Bettie's Boudoir' on the weekend!!!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sally H
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

If you want something a bit more unusual this is worth a look .

Themed rooms getting a little tired but that added to the experience. Staff were great and always smiling . Price don't include breakfast but that was my fault for not taking time when I booked .

Fun B&B/Hotel

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Staff - great fun and so helpful.
Room - wouldn't stay anywhere else.
Breakfast - presented and cooked to perfection.
And so much going on at a very reasonable price.
Ready for my next stay and I hope it's on a fun fursday.

Room Tip: Get to the website asap. Each room is unique.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The location is great practically on the seafront and a short walk to the pier and city centre.

The rooms are themed to taste, could have done with a larger bathroom and a bath but room itself was large although had no wardrobe or drawers.

Artwork adorns almost every inch of the walls and is fun to look at as you make your way up or down the staircase.

The cooked breakfast was very good with quality ingredients especially the sausages.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple