All reviews regency square a ground floor room air con a multi storey car park no lift rooms are spacious ten minute walk explore brighton perfect location great shower nice room comfy bed would definitely stay here again single room lovely hotel stayed here for nights short break
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We booked in for Easter Friday & Saturday nights. I had read Tripadvisor reviews & talked to the staff by phone & email. Everything was as expected. We are very pleased with our choice!
£330 for the 2 nights in a large room with 3 single beds & step down to a lounge area with settee & tv, wooden floored. Good shower room. Very clean. Comfy beds with crisp bedding. Tea making facilities. Hair dryer & towels. Friendly Simon greeted us at 2pm check in. Many hotels have later check ins.
The hotel is so well located too!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner came down for the weekend it was our second stay in topps. Both stays were very pleasurable, clean rooms and very friendly staff. Parking right outside and hotel is situated right next to the 360 tower which is good. Tried to book for new years eve and is all ready fully booked, signs of a 'topps' hotel if you asked me!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 28 October 2016

This is a room only hotel that is decent and near the sea. Was really pleased with the large size of the room on the ground floor and its proximity to the sea, was perfect. Its not plush by any means but its perfectly good and decent price for brighton. I'm glad I brought my earplugs as there was a fair bit of street noise as I was at the front on the ground floor, but that is to be expected.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

The room was very clean, and well decorated with a colour theme. The bed was very comfortable and the facilities was also very clean. Although the room was small it was very cosy. The staff were lovely and very helpful when we were having signal problems with the TV. Overall a very good stay

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Just stayed 2 nights. Regular visitors to Brighton and love the town. First time in Topps and would choose somewhere else next time. Staff friendly, we only saw on arrival and departure as no breakfast or communal areas, which we knew. Room was clean but lacking any charm for the price we paid. Had room at back and noise from Preston Street kept us awake late into night. If you can get good price I recommend, location is great, but to us felt like we had rented room in a house and very impersonal.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple