3,336 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2016

My husband and I stayed for a weekend along with a couple of friends and very much enjoyed the hotel. Our room had a great view and the receptionist (Rocio) was extremely helpful and very accommodating. Would definitely stay there again. Mrs Jackson.

Room tip: Great view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RoyalAlbion715, Manager at Royal Albion Hotel-Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Dear Mrs Jackson,

Thank you for your lovely review and taking the time to feed back to us. It is always good to hear the teams hard work has paid off, your comments will be passed onto the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

The hotel itself was comfortable and quiet which was good for my business trip . I had a nice big room, I've given 4 stars because the room just needed a bit of a deep clean in the sense of carpet and a paint , but all in all if was fantastic and value for money. Tristam on reception was a warm welcome on a rainy day even against it , he really goes above and beyond as a receptionist, thank you for the tips on Eating out in Brighton- I had a lovely meal at Donatello! D.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. I was pleased to see you enjoyed your time with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Brighton in the future,

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

A nice, if a little old fashioned, hotel. But despite the promise of a "dog friendly" reception, potential canine visitors should note that they are only welcome in the bedrooms - not the bar, the lounge, nor any other communal area.
(Visited February 2016)

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank atNigel74

Dear atNigel74,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay.

I am really sorry that you did not find satisfactory our pets terms and conditions, this is satisfactory for the majority of our guest.

I hope you would consider returning for a more pleasant stay in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 February 2016

i booked this via groupon then read reviews and was nervous so i emailed the manager in advance
she was lovely and made sure we had a great room , staff friendly and helpful yeah its not the grandest of places but we could not fault them , room was clean and perfect for weekend away
its a great location and i would def stay again
thanks to all staff my husband and i really enjoyed our staff
thanks again em from devon x

Room tip: sea view as you get to see pier and the big wheel
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RoyalAlbion715, Manager at Royal Albion Hotel-Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Dear Miss Quim,

Thank you for your review and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our product and service, and it looks like we came up trumps on both aspects for your stay.

I hope you get the chance to come stay with us again soon.

The Hotel Management.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

My first impression of The Royal Albion Hotel was what a wonderful Regency style building, prime location, facing Brighton Pier. Check-in at Reception went smoothly. On entering room 220 allocated to me, walked over to the window, looking out noted generators were located directly below in the courtyard - sounding like low flying aircraft . Complained to the Manager, Mohammed, who dealt with the situation admirably, was relocated to a double room at the front of the hotel 207 with superb view of the public gardens and more importantly - quiet and spacious. The room had a modern flat screen television, tea and coffee facilities, hair dryer and plenty of wardrobe space, including decent coat hangers. The bed was semi-firm, slept well every night. Spare bedding and pillows provided in the room. Clean and well presented en suite facilities. Buffet style dinner was very pleasant for the four nights stay, with a selection of meat, fish, or a vegetarian option. Breakfast was plentiful, well cooked, selection of fruit juices, various cereals, including porridge, full English - toast was ready prepared, no waiting at the toaster. Enjoyable stay. No hesitation in recommending this hotel. The staff very pleasant and attentive. Will most definitely stay here again when visiting Brighton.

Room tip: Quiet at front on second floor facing garden
  • Trip type: Travelled solo