1,807 results
All reviews great hotel sea view excellent location swimming pool car park buffet breakfast sea front comfortable rooms lounge area good size a great stay family room short break one night stay atrium seafront gym
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time I’ve tried this hotel (I usually go to The Grand or The Old Ship) - but thought it was time to try something else: stayed in the penthouse suite, not particularly cheap but a steal compared to suites in the Grand or the Hilton. The room offered excellent views of the seafront, and unlike some of the other hotels on this stretch of the seafront, a quiet nights sleep without hearing the traffic or people coming out of the bars and clubs below. Only minus - the extra cheap toilet paper was like something that a discount store would feel embarrassed to stock, let alone someone decide to put in the bathroom of a hotel suite.

Trip type: Travelled with family
BrightonSmile, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 775kend,

Many thanks for taking the time to review the Waterfront.

I was delighted to see that you liked our Penthouse Suite and I will make certain to pass on each of your feedback to the rest of the team, especially to our Housekeeping Manager regarding the toilet paper.

I would like to wish you a great day and send you my kindest regards,

We all look forward to see you returning at the Waterfront.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is a short distance from everything, the mall and all sorts of resturants,stores and bars, the bar and resturant in the hotel is exemptional too and I would really recomend trying that out too, the room I was in was wery nice and compfortable along with the service, the staff is nice and ready to answear any questions you may hawe too, without a doupt one of the more pleasant stays I hawe experienced.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Voyager61147820311,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Jury’s Inn Brighton Waterfront.

I share all feedback with the teams daily and review any comments made to ensure we continue to drive our guest satisfaction further. I was glad to hear that you had a great time with us and that you enjoyed every aspects of your stay. I was also pleased that the team managed to make your fiance birthday experience even more memorable. Please be assured that each of your comments will be shared with the team.

We all look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Guest Relations Manage

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

stayed at jurys inn for one night. great service from all the team members we dealt with. room was comfortable, very well appointed and the beds were fabulous! great location - pier, beaches, the lanes and the brighton centre less than 5 minutes walk away.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Day Trip66920224625,

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Jury’s Inn Brighton Waterfront and for taking the time to write a review.

It was exciting to see that you enjoyed your time with us and I will make certain to pass on each of your comments to the rest of the team.

I would like to wish you a great day and send you my kindest regards,
We all hope to see you very soon at the Waterfront.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although probably not the cheapest place to stay in Brighton, it has to be one of the best locations.
Prime position on the front, close to the Pavilion, Pier, Laines, Beach - everything is a short walk away.
The hotel has very comfortable spacious rooms, very clean.
We arrived and had asked for feather pillows, but they had not changed the duvet, reception got house keeping straight on to it and within minutes house keeping got it changed over.
Staff very polite and helpful.
Car park directly below which makes check out very easy, put the bags in the car and allows you to spend more time in Brighton before travelling home.
We have stayed there a few times now and do not bother looking anywhere else.

Room tip: Good views (will need to ask for a sea view) and Great Location
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
AtanuB85, Operations Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 60charlief,

Thank you for taking your time to provide a fantastic 5 star review following your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn on the Waterfront.

We are so exited to know that you as one of our loyal guest and we as a team were able to deliver exceptional service every time. Thank you for your feedback about your request of feather pillows, I will definitely pass your feedback to the relevant team. We are proud of all our unique location together with the combination of facilities and high quality services we provide for our guest.

The team very much look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back again and again.

Kind regards
Atanu Bhowmick
Operations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent clean rooms, comfy beds spacious bathroom couldn't want for more, heating or air conditioning your choice! Swimming pool and gym if wanted. A great location for a walk along the beach front or a wander into town for a choice of great restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Steven C,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback your experience and we are delighted with your 5 star rating.

Please be assured that all your comments will be passed on to the relevant team. We are exited to find out that you enjoyed the service provided by our team with the combination of facilities and locations.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at the Waterfront in the future.

Kindest regards,