2,416 results
All reviews cocktail bar chilli pickle open plan bathroom toilet door frosted glass door carousel room funky hotel superior room car park the penthouse floor to ceiling windows hotel bar north laine dvd player steam room central location bars and restaurants
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Booked into My Brighton because the reviews were good and it was near the station. When I walked into my room I was delighted. It was beautifully designed and so unlike your average hotel. It's in the centre of North Lanes, so lots of bars and restaurants on your doorstep.
I booked early so got 10% off the amazing mini bar.
Highly recommend this hotel!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BingoSteve
AdamR1ce, General Manager at My Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel.
Our book direct benefits enable our guests the best offering.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Was really looking forward to staying with my hotel Brighton as I had wanted to for a while.
Took my fiancée there for a night as we were making our wedding rings in Brighton,however felt the hotel puta downer on our trip
The staff were so unfriendly and the customer service was non existent along with poor communication
There was a mix up with rooms which I discussed with them on arrival where they had put me in an accessible room even though I had requested a bath, the room was not nice with no view. They also messed up the car park stay they advised me to park in saying I would get discount but that turnt out to be wrong advice also. I Would not recommend this hotel to anyone

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I'm sorry to read that you were disappointed with your time here.
I have shared your comments with the team so we can learn from your experience and not allow a repeat to occur.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Before we arrived, we tried to book the parking three times, and each time we were sent the same response which made no sense. In the end we gave up and parked elsewhere. Upon arrival the lobby smelled poopy, I have no idea why, but they tried to combat this by placing a small candle on the floor next to the door. When we got to our room we noticed that it had not been cleaned. There were makeup stains on the bedding, and a used sanitary towel in the bathroom! Naturally we asked to be moved to a new room and this was done with no fuss and a free cocktail. The furniture in the new room was tired and chipped, and the bedding smelled fousty. There were no pillow protectors on the pillows, which I think is why they smelled of dribble. The website is very misleading, the rooms are not nearly as nice as they appear. It feels like a hostel type hotel. - As a side note, don't stay here if you value your bathroom privacy, as you'll see your partner poop through a glass door! You could always overt your eyes, and look out of the window at your lovely view of a concrete wall.

Room Tip: Choose one somewhere else.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I am aware that you have spoken with Hana regarding your review.
We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Pros:
- The rooms are super spacious
- Bed was super comfy
- Air con very good
- Plenty of mirrors
- Complimentary chocolate and 30% drink voucher as it was my girlfriend’s birthday
- Modern quirky hallway and room
- Small Batch Coffee underneath (excellent coffee)
- Good value for money
- Bright well lit room
- Location
- Clean
- Easy check in
- Ironing board provided
- Well stocked minibar

Cons:
- TV was poor signal and didn’t really work
- Bathroom floor wasn’t plumb and water would run from shower into toilet area creating wet floor
- Mood lighting didn’t work
- Open plan bathroom isn’t ideal for couples not comfortable with hearing each other have a dump
- Lack of plug sockets either side of bed
- Hotel parking is a pain to use (I recommend parking in Trafalgar Square carpark as it’s £16 for 24 hours)
-not much to comment on service

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Justin T

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I have shared your comments with the team and we will make improvements where we can.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Excellent staff, very pleasant and helpful. Really made sure we had everything we needed. Really funky hotel with beautiful design and colours. We used Rishi meeting room and we had lunch in the bar with (strong) cocktails. Adjoined coffee shop was great too.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel.
We hope to welcome you back again soon!