My Brighton
The Grand Brighton(Brighton)
US$159
  • Beachfront
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$116
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$312
US$290
Agoda.com
A Room With A View(Brighton)
US$158
US$153
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

Hotel Pelirocco(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$304
Cancelon
  • Pool
2,356 results
All reviewscocktail barchilli pickletoilet dooropen plan bathroomfrosted glass doorcarousel roomcurved wallsfunky hoteltesco expresssuperior roomcar parkthe penthousehotel barnorth lainesteam roomcentral locationdvd player
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We were offered an upgrade for £16 via email so prior to arrival date. That did'nt work. When we arrived the receptionist asked if we would like to upgrade for an extra £20! So our room cost £220 altogether. I asked what time breakfast was 7am to 10am. Loved the colour of the room, the toilet had a glass door ( so could see everything my partner was doing) not nice!!. In the morning we went down for breakfast. The lady asked what room we were in, to be told breakfast was not included! After paying £220!!! That really made me unhappy. I won't be staying there again. As I think we could get a better room (with breakfast) in a different hotel! A friend had said they had paid £84 with breakfast in June.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Adam R, Manager at My Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your recent stay with us.
I'm sorry to read that you didn't enjoy your time at My Brighton.
The room rates are dependant on time of year and day of the week. The rates are flexable and can be inclusive of breakfast or room only. Please accept my apologies if this was not clear to you at time of booking.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Cool hotel , very clean , lovely staff , breakfast and cocktails! Does need more clothes storage for guests staying more than one night. Bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning was helpful. Perfectly situated for North Laine bars and shops.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Adam R, General Manager at My Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Good afternoon Dennis,

It's great to read that you enjoyed your time with us.
Thank you for your feedback regarding clothes storage, I shall look into this.
Please contact the hotel direct for any future reservations.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Very modern and clean hotel that has a fun side. The rooms are clean and modern, although they are already showing a few little signs of being well used! Comfortable bed, good shower, very well stocked mini bar and the usual TV etc. There are some good deals around that make this place very good value when compared to its rivals in Brighton. Good location, close to the centre of the city and the seafront and close to some great restaurants, bars & shops. The hotel bar itself is a great party destination esp at the weekend. All in all a great hotel if you are looking for something modern and fun.

Room Tip: Second floor, back of hotel was very quiet.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for such great words about the hotel.
It's always pleasing to hear when guests enjoy what we are and have to offer. We pride ourselves on the best stocked mini bar in the city!
I hope to welcome you on your next visit to Brighton.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Great location stayed for August bank holiday could not have been better.Third time we have stopped here same again next year.Staff brilliant nothing to much for them.Check-in was fine and there is free wi-fi throughout the hote

1  Thank Mick A

Good afternoon Mick,

Great to have you back!
Looking forward to welcoming you next August bank holiday.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Having spent quite a lot of time in Brighton recently I have always been seriously underwhelmed by the hotel options available. Most of them are typical tired old seaside hotels or shabby versions of the same chain hotels available everywhere. And every one of them is ridiculously overpriced. Then I came across this little gem. The location could not be better, a few minutes walk from everything of interest in Brighton. The room was bright, airy and very well-equipped. Despite being centrally-located there was no noise from the streets outside. We didn't use the restaurant or the coffee bar attached but the menus looked great. The cocktail bar was ok, if a little unwelcoming late at night, but I can forgive that, after all, there are plenty of places to get a drink in Brighton any hour of the day or night. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: The bar is probably better earlier in the evening than late at night when the staff just want to pack up and leave.

Good afternoon Alan,

How great to read such a fantastic review of My Brighton. We pride ourselves on being different to the rest of the offerings in the city and I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed that!
I have addressed your comment with the bar manager, please accept my apologies for this.
Be sure to contact the hotel direct for any future reservations, that way we can ensure you get the best available rate.

Many thanks