“Lovely house”

The Conservatory / Games Room
Dinning Room
Red Room
Family Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KatieTath
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely house”
Reviewed 5 weeks ago for a stay in August 2018

Had a very enjoyable week at Daleview Farm, 10 of us adults and 5 children! The house was perfect for us,plenty of room for playing, eating and relaxing. The pool and hot-tub were a godsend, especially on a very rainy day we had!
We went to Bournemouth beach and Weymouth too, both 40 minutes away, but very enjoyable. Would recommend this property for large groups.

24 Sep 2018
Katie
We are Delighted you all enjoyed your stay with us Here in Dorset.
Do come back soon .
regards Lucy and Matt
craftydes...
Harrow, United Kingdom
“Cant wait to go back!”
Reviewed 13 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

My children and family had booked Downview Farm as a surprise 60th birthday treat for me which turned out to be the loveliest of weekends I have ever had.
To add the icing on the cake my dogs were there too.
The house is beautiful and a lovely size for all of us with all the home comforts you could want. The bedrooms are varied in style and character so a great choice with 2 en-suite bathrooms and a stylish large family bathroom.
The kitchen and dining room have large family sized tables so eating together was not a problem.
The lounge is roomy but has a homely, cosy feel so great to relax in.
The hot tub is tucked in a pretty corner in the back garden area and hot!!
Swimming pool a great size and temperature with shower room. My family enjoyed playing pool whilst I played with my grand children.
Although we did not get around to using it, there is a bbq in the garden and a great decked area with garden furniture. The views are lovely and the grounds are kept really well.
This house is set in a really picturesque location and I would love for us all to go back for another family occasion in the near future.
Thank you to the owners for having us stay ;-)

24 Sep 2018
We are so so glad you had a wonderful time with us .
Your Son worked so hard to make your surprise a special one .
We would love to see you and your beautiful Doggies again any time x
Lucy and Matt
asmithlin...
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Amazing house !!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

I have just returned home after spending the weekend at Downview farm celebrating my 40th birthday we had the best weekend ever the house was perfect we loved the indoor pool and hot tub and layout of the house was just great so much so my friend is going to book for the following year !! Lucy and Matt were so helpful leading up to our stay and during our stay Thankyou for making it the best 40th ever !! would highly recommend.

2 Aug 2018
Thank You for your lovely review.
Knowing our Guests have had a wonderful time makes it all worthwhile.
Thank you for taking the time to review us .
Look forward to welcoming your friends back next year .
Lucy and Matt XX
supergran...
Sully, United Kingdom
“Perfect place for memory making”
Reviewed 20 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Our family rented Downview for a week over the bank holiday & half term so that the family could spend quality time together to celebrate my husband's 65th & my 60th birthdays & our ruby wedding anniversary later this year. From the moment we arrived it was perfect for our needs. Each room was thoughtfully decorated & the large kitchen was laid out ready with pretty cups & plates & a cake stand full of delicious cakes which was a lovely touch on our arrival. The set up of the bedrooms was absolutely spot on for us all, my 94 yr old dad had the downstairs 'royal' room whilst upstairs our children & their kids found that the younger ones could sleep in with parents & older boys had their privacy in the twin room. My husband & I opted for the double room at the back with ensuite, my only request here would be a blackout blind as the sun shone very brightly straight into our eyes early mornings, but apart from that we were very comfy.
The pool was marvellous & we made good use of it, the children absolutely loved it & used it every day. The hot tub was lovely and I would say that the games room really made it for us, the men took over the pool table with competitions going on for hours. It was wonderful watching everybody interact because usually we get together on occasions like Xmas when there is far too much happening & its too stressy to relax & really talk. The gardens were well kept and fenced in & we were able to take our westie with us. The house is situated in a village which does not have any local store so the nearest is in Blandford Forum, this is about 10 mins drive away, but you can find a good selection of supermarkets there.
We went out on only a couple of trips as we enjoyed the house & facilities so much we didn't feel the need to rush around we had all we needed. Overall we all really feel that special memories have been made & it has been suggested that this event should be repeated, what a great idea!
Thank you to Lucy & Matt who manage this property it was lovely to meet you & your swift return of deposit much appreciated. I must add that our eldest daughter loved your big floral cups so much that I tracked them down for her, she said she will now think of her holiday as she pours her coffee and hugs the mug!

21 Jul 2018
How Lovely of you xx
We are so pleased you all had such a Wonderful Time at Downview Farm .
Thank You for your lovely review .
We will look into the blackout blinds in the Bird room .
You were lovely guests and we look forward to your return .
Lucy and Matt xx
Sharon D
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely house in beaiutiful surroundings”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This was the perfect house for our dads 70th birthday. We had an age range from 1-70 and the house was well equipped for all our needs. Beautifully decorated and the pool was by far the best feature.

23 May 2018
We enjoyed Having such lovely people stay with us .
XX
Lucy and Matt
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing