2,371 results
All reviews beefeater restaurant car park sea front sea view pay and display air con main building family room excellent location parking space reception staff town centre large room stayed here for nights princess theatre good nights sleep short break
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for my father's 60th suprise birthday party in Torquay. Well worth the money. Beds were extremely comfy, the views outside the hotel were gorgeous, staff friendly and attentive. Hotel undergoing some renevation on outside of building but it's only scaffolding. The room was blissful and quiet. And the hotel floors are labelled quiet zones. Didn't hear one person. Felt like we had hotel all to our selves and short walk to sea front and town. Book away guys!:)

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as I needed somewhere to get away too for the night. The price was reasonable for a premier inn and I was very impressed with the hotel.

Room had a sea view which was an added bonus and being really cold outside the room was really warm and cosy. The bed was so comfy I slept very well.

The bathroom was good size and the shower was amazing I didn't want to get out!

Only disappointment was the aircon only went down to 17c and for someone like myself who likes a cold room at night it wasn't great but that's the only down fall.

Staff where very friendly too.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Good hotel on the sea front easy to get to anything local. Bars just across the road with lots of choice in food. Have stayed here a few times would recommend this as a good base for visiting the area. Parking is limited and only free if can get a space in the premier inn as the over spill car park next to it is not owned by the hotel and could be expensive

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 5 January 2017

lovely location with great view,was lovely waking up each morning to great view of tide coming in chilling watching people walk there dogs,rooms were very clean and tidy ,plenty of room large windows ,we went for evening meal in beef eater downstairs and the food was lovely and service great staff very polite and helpful

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Unfortunately for me, I spent most of my Mon-Fri break in the hotel's extension which felt like miles away from the place I expected to stay in with very loud people above me (as I was on the ground floor), who kept me awake with their noise which went on til 3am most nights, until I got moved on my last day to the top floor of this lovely hotel which also had an amazing view of the sea.

I spent my trip alone due to my Husband having an operation that was put forward, he insisted i still went as the booking couldn't be amended, but by not letting reception know when I checked it that I was alone, I ended up feeling excluded from the hotel, plus i hate people above me!

I went to reception late Wednesday night due to my mind being elsewhere and me stupidly locking my keys in the car and needing advice, I was honest and told this lovely lady called Katie that I was alone, and she went out of her way to make arrangements to move me Thursday morning to the top floor where I preferred, and also to get me help regarding my car keys, I am so grateful to her as she was just finishing her shift for the night, but wouldn't leave me, I owe her so much!

My room was amazing ( even though the lift was out of order), so quiet and peaceful, I really didn't want to leave the very next day, I can't wait to spend more time there in the future, with my Husband!

Room tip: Ask for top floor with a sea view
Date of stay: December 2016