All reviews no lift street parking superior room flights of stairs lovely hotel small hotel single room cooked breakfast city centre breakfast was included top floor breakfast staff breakfast room good size family room comfortable bed barbican area
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

I travelled to Plymouth for a very quick overnight stay as my partner had a few hours of leave from his work. I emailed to request being able to leave luggage prior to the stated check in time and received a very prompt email back to confirm that would be fine. From arrival to departure I felt very welcomed by everyone. My TV needed retuning, the staff were very fast at dealing with this and when I returned later that afternoon, it was sorted. There is a good selection for breakfast. I stayed in a single room which was small but everything that you would expect for the price. Everything was very clean, the complimentary toiletries were of good quality. My only gripe would be that there was no hand wash in the end suite bathroom, only soap. Other than that menial point. I really enjoyed my stay and would like to return if I'm in the area again. Thank you!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Paul B, Owner at The Grosvenor Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Thank you for your review!

Although our check in time is 2pm we appreciate that to fully enjoy the day here in Plymouth guests may arrive earlier than this. We are happy to store any luggage people may have and for people to park their cars either in our Car Park (depending on availability) or immediately outside the Hotel for just £3 per day (permits available from reception).

We are happy to hear that you would choose to stay with us again when you are next visiting Plymouth!

Jo Caswell

Reviewed 29 September 2015

We had 3 rooms for the graduation. All rooms very clean and good size. Breakfast was excellent. The staff were all very very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel. Excellent location right by the Hoe.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for one night en route to Cornwall.

Lovely hotel, excellent friendly staff, lovely decor with free WiFi and parking!!!

To top it off a superb breakfast too, will definitely be back for some more!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Comfortable, friendly quiet hotel near the sea. Free Parking in street til 10am and short drive to city centre.
No restaurant, but fabulous restaurant 5 mins walk on the Quay.
Stairs and lots of hills in Plymouth - great exercise, but maybe a struggle for some.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

After spending the last 3 years staying in some of the larger supposedly better hotels in Plymouth whilst visiting a son at university I stumbled across this hotel and took the plunge. Do I wish I had found it years ago! What a lovely place. Clean, pleasant and the staff are excellent, and I mean really excellent. In a great area for everything in the town with some parking at the rear and on street parking at the front.
Forget all the others this is the best hotel in Plymouth by a country mile.