US$116
US$113
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$152
US$148
Mariners Guest House(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$96
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$69
PremierInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$152
US$80
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbudget hotelmotel styleroad noiseroom was cleanrooms are basicovernight stoplight sleepereasy accessbuffet breakfastwhat it says on the tinthe ground floorcity centremain roadstayed here for nightswould stay againone night staynight's sleep
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Check in was quick. Found room easily. Interior is dated and a little mismatched but ok. Could really do with an update or at the very least a coat if paint in one colour. Bathroom ok, bed fine (had a topper on it) . Room a little noisy as it was at the front of the property. Couldn't have the window open as it was too noisy with the main road and we really needed fresh air as it was so warm. Car park was adequate and free. Room had WiFi. Would I stay here again....only if I had to. To be fair it was ok but I was put off by the tiredness of the place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Margaret G, General Manager at Ibis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that overall you were happy with your stay. I am pleased to be able to tell you that we are due a refurbishment towards the end of the year so hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The whole experience was good throughout.
The checkin was quick & efficient, room was clean and ample free car parking.
I didn’t experience any road noise while staying here.
There isn’t around the hotel for eating (there is a on site restaurant & bar) so a car or taxi is required.
Would I come again ? Yes

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul_osborne46

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I am aware that this sells itself as a budget hotel, so I was pleasantly surprised with the reception, staff and with the room. I did the on-line check in, and asked for a room on the ground floor as close to reception as possible. I was very pleased to find that my room was the closest to reception, and on the ground floor with parking right outside my room with easy access.
There is a 24 hour cafe, but as you might expect, the out of hours menu was limited. I ate two evening meals at the hotel, and both were good value for money, and I got precisely what I ordered both times, even though I did not order exactly what was on the menu. Breakfast was a very good buffet with lots of choice including fruits and yogurt cereals as well as all the ingredients of a full English.
The room was large enough and fairly clean with good quality towels and bedding. Good free WiFi in the room and grounds, plenty of wardrobe space and shelves for clothes.
My only criticism is the “sweet bed” the mattress was very thin which made the bed very hard.
A few extra pounds spent on the mattress would have made this feel like a four star hotel.
On saying that, the staff, food and free WiFi allowed my 4* rating.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Margaret G, General Manager at Ibis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for your considered review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us despite the bed not being to your liking.

We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Many thanks

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

On a group tour from the US and stayed here 2 awful nights. Extremely old and dated motel type. Busy and noisy highway. The smallest room I have ever seen. No air conditioning. There are better places to stay in Plymouth.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Margaret G, General Manager at Ibis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you were unhappy with your stay.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip. The hotel is conveniently situated for access to the city centre. It has its own free parking. The rooms are arranged in a US motel style, in a separate building from the reception and restaurant. The rooms are a little old-fashioned, but mine was clean and quiet. The shower wasn't the most powerful, but was adequate. I ate dinner in the restaurant, as there didn't seem to be anywhere else easily accessible on foot. The food was nothing special, but was well cooked. Previously I've stayed right in the centre of Plymouth, and whilst the hotel cost the same, parking was an expensive extra. I'd stay at the IBIS again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Margaret G, General Manager at Ibis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and delighted that you plan to stay again.