US$116
  • Breakfast included
US$136
US$132
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
US$112
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationguest housefantastic hostshearty breakfastwarm welcomesingle rooma lovely place to stayminute walkfriendly ownershome from homechain hotelsvisiting plymouthroom was spotlessly cleanporridgeenjoyed my stayb and bcity centre
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My Daughter and I had a fabulous stay at the Gallery Guesthouse. The owners Mul and Ross were so friendly and helpful such a delight to be around. The room was lovely, light airy and clean with everything you could possibly need. Great location for visit to town or the University. Will definitely be coming back. Thank you Mul and Ross for everything you are amazing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mul and Ross B, Owner at Gallery Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

And a big thank you for your lovely review. We really enjoyed your visit and glad that you did as well. Next time, come by boat/car!!!

We wish you both a lovely Bank Holiday and more shopping???

Ross and Mul

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I visited for two nights end of April nothing was too much trouble for the owners very nice people who know how to run a great bed and breakfast rooms very comfortable and bed and towels changed every day did not have breakfast but if it was as good as everything else it had to be good if you go to Plymouth stay here it’s great

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad you had a nice time visiting friends and their family. We do hope to see you again in the future and hopefully you will have time to sample Ross's lovely breakfast!

Ross & Mul

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had a lovey stay at Gallery Guesthouse, from arrival Mul and Ross were friendly and helpful, paying an interest in my plans for the week, and talking me through how to get around the city. The house is well kept and spacious and although I had the smallest room I never had a problem with space, with desk space to work at and all the amenities I needed for my stay. The house is conveniently located within walking distance of both the train station and the city centre making is ideal for getting to work or just going shopping. I would recommend Gallery to anyone wanting to visit Plymouth and I would definitely stay again if I return. Thanks both!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ryanvandelden
Mul and Ross B, Owner at Gallery Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hi Ryan

Apologies for our delay in replying to your wonderful review -thank you!

It was great to get to know you and are so glad you enjoyed your stay with Gallery Guesthouse. Hope your next project goes well and that you don't have to work too hard.

It would be great to see you in the future and we wish you every happiness and success.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely owners at the guesthouse who treated us just like family and were very helpful. Very clean and spacious room as well. Would definitely recommend to stay here as it’s close to the city centre and everything is easily accessible!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Janice R
Mul and Ross B, Owner at Gallery Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

We're glad you enjoyed your stay and hope we will see you again in the future.

Kind regards

Mul & Ross

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

You know how it is when you find a home from home ( but cleaner) and it just what you need when you are away travelling frequently or infrequently well guess what this is it. In our faceless corporate world give me a warm welcome any day .. thank you for always being hospitable, clean ( ok spotless ) and easy reach if the city and train station.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Mul and Ross B, Owner at Gallery Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words. From the name you have used we can't work out who you are. The next time you stay you'll need to come clean and let us know!

Kind regards