“Takeaway....wow!”
Review of Meat59

Meat59
Ranked #45 of 575 Restaurants in Exeter
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Description: Intimate award winning burger and breakfast restaurant using locally sourced meat from the South West
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We have had quite a few takeaways from Meat59 and have been consistently super-impressed with the quality! Born and Bred burger and sweet potato fries....would highly recommend and will definitely be returning! :)

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

So we live in St Leonard’s and we frequent this restaurant often. We generally know the staff and have always been made welcome. However, tonight we had a rubbish experience. Our waiter was abrupt and rude. He was not dog friendly as the restaurant normally is. I normally take my little bichon and the staff are lovely. Each time the dog was on my lap I was told to put him on the floor! We asked for desserts and after waiting for twenty minutes we gave up. Sian was lovely but I felt that her colleagues let her down! What’s going on? Sad : (

3  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner came to meat 59 last night for a meal, and I'm happy so say it was easily the best burger ive had. (And i like to think ive had my fair share of burger combinations) I had the truffle shuffle with blue cheese and bacon and my partner had the born and bred, the burger itself was a perfect medium rare, nice and pink without blood making the bun soggy! And the truffle mayo/ blue cheese was to die for. Also goats cheese mayo fries with rosemary and pesto oil!!! Amazing! For £25 ph we had a burger fries and dessert each and drinks which I think is very reasonable, would highly recommend and one wanting a burger in exeter try meat59, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

1  Thank Alex H
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Great little restaurant classed as a burger joint. Have only eaten breakfast here but every time we have been we have been impressed by the taste, presentation & quality of the food. Lots of locally sourced ingredients & plenty of options for those in our family who were vegetarian & vegan. Nice added touch is the music theme in Exeter which is not 'piped' background music but a good choice of classic tracks liked by the staff & owners. The breakfast menu is very good &, even though it is not at the cheap end of the price spectrum, is good for the quality you get. Spoil yourself though & visit for a very good & extremely tasty breakfast. We will return.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely, great atmosphere, best local burger Found, great pale and welcoming and friendly staff, highly recommend this place! They even have take away..we will be visiting again!