Review Highlights
Fabulous!

The highlight of our trip! Diane and Steve were super friendly and knowledgeable about the moor... read more

Reviewed yesterday
giuliams2021
Alpaca lunch, you bring the Llamas!!

A birthday present for my daughter proved to be such a wonderful and fabulous experience! We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ange1W

All reviews cream tea scones local area hot chocolate lemon drizzle cake half way knowledgeable guides short walk hour walk great company gorgeous animals fell in love excellent hosts her birthday fantastic afternoon highly recommend this activity recommend this trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2022

I grabbed a last-minute spot on the ‘short walk’ during a break on Dartmoor, and it was the highlight of my trip! Steve and Di were brilliant guides, so friendly and knowledgeable – there was no question they couldn’t answer, be it about the llamas themselves or Dartmoor’s flora, fauna, archaeology and more. Their love for their animals and the local landscape shone through, and made the whole experience feel special and unique – not something you can do anywhere else, which is the best kind of thing to do on holiday. My llama companion, Bella, was calm and kind, it was lovely walking alongside her, listening to her breathing and communicative noises with the other llamas, and stroking her woolly neck. The walk itself was also beautiful, up to Sharp Tor where we were blessed with panoramic views and a break for coffee and cake while the llamas grazed and sunbathed. I couldn’t recommend this more highly as something to do on Dartmoor. It’s a tonic for both physical and mental health. As a typical overworked, overstressed city dweller, walking with Steve, Di and Bella did me the world of good. Thank you! I hope to be back one day!

Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

Such a brilliant experience! Di and Steve are such lovely hosts, the couple of hours really went quickly! It was a walk across Dartmoor, learning about some of the history and interesting features and we just happened to have these wonderful animals walking with us! It’s experiences like this that make a holiday and we really recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank CandKMc
Reviewed 17 June 2022

We were 4 adults doing this great walk on a bad wet and windy day in May. It was still great. Very informative about the Llamas and the local area and history of Dartmoor.

Date of experience: May 2022
Reviewed 13 June 2022

My wife and I had a wonderful time walking with our lovely and extremely friendly llamas, Bella and Leo, and also the company of brilliant and very knowledgeable guides Steve and Di.
Would highly recommend this activity. We had a great walk along a pretty easy route up to the top of a tor for a rest and a wonderful view with coffee and cake.
The llamas were so friendly and funny and a pleasure to have as company for the walk.
Thanks so much Steve and Di, we had a blast.
Wendy and Steve.

Reviewed 4 June 2022 via mobile

Just enjoyed a fabulous walk with our llamas Leo and Bella across a stunning part of Dartmoor. Di and Steve met us with our walking companions at the car park and after a little informative talk off we went. Although I am an avid walker on dartmoor Diane was very knowledgeable and I learnt quite a lot about the history! We stopped and had a cup of tea (other choices were available) a lovely home made scone with jam and cream whilst looking at the beautiful view.
We really did enjoy our time with you and thankyou for fitting us into your busy schedule!
Would not hesitate to recommend.

Date of experience: May 2022