The Atlantic(Carbis Bay)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$196
US$157
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$139
US$235
Cottage Hotel(Carbis Bay)
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate(Carbis Bay)
US$431
US$392
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$507/night.

1,678 results
All reviewssea viewcar parkwedding venuevisited this hoteloverlooking the beachpublic areasbuilding workamazing viewsout of seasonfish and chipsshort breaknight breaklovely roomjoshjacuzziharbourst
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So came here for a prefect meal with the school having been told that the restraunt was of a high quality- it would seem this isn’t the case,

After arriving we took our seats and after a 35 minute wait my friend called the waiter over to ask about the situation with my food( everyone else had been fed at this point and in fact some people had even had seconds) so after the waiter realised his mistake he went to the kitchen where I was served half the amount of beef my friends had and mash potato which still had the skins in showing the lack of care they had for the event,

Also I feel this shows a lack of communication between the kitchen staff and front of house staff as surely they should’ve checked to make sure everyone had food and realised they’d made too many,

Overall I am deeply disappointed about the whole experience

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Christopher B, General Manager at St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Georgie S,

Thank you for your recent review of the St Ives Harbour Hotel.
Please accept my apologies for the issues experienced during your meal with us.
I have discussed the meal issue with the team and it appears that there was a difference in the pre ordered meals against what was required on the evening.
I of course would relish the opportunity to put this right for you.
Please feel free to contact me on Christopher.bailey-lewis@harbourhotels.co.uk to discuss.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful hotel and fantastic food. Bteakfast was lovely with a good range of food. Great location. Friendly staff. Clean and beautiful rooms. Spa treatments are worth every penny, relaxing and pampering. Make sure you pre book.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Becky L,

Thank you for your recent review of the St Ives Harbour Hotel. I am delighted to read that you had a lovely stay with us. Thank you for your recommendations.
I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to the team.
We look for ward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Very nice hotel. Fantastic location. Great facilities. Great decor. The only two things that let it down was the food in the hotel which was poor and there was no aircon in the room. We stayed at the back of the hotel on the main road, and it was quite hot and we needed to leave the windows open, which meant it was quite noisy with the cars early in the morning and the seagulls talking all night. If they could sort those two things out I would have given it five stars.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulmark123

Dear paulmark123,

Thank you for your recent review of the St Ives Harbour Hotel. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the hotel and facilities overall.
Please accept my apologies that the food was not to your liking during your visit, I have addressed your feedback with the team directly.
With regards to Air Conditioning, this is not something easily fitted to a building as old as ours. Unless we had units all around the hotel on the outside of the building, it would be virtually impossible to achieve. I appreciate that at this time of year the building can get warm, this is the same with any hotel of this age. I of course value your feedback.
It would be great to see you return to the hotel at some point. Please do let me know if I can be of assistance with a future visit to the hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hi , I must say I used the bar facilities every evening whilst visiting St Ives, the view was amazing , also the food and service
especially Eilish, she was so friendly and welcoming every evening
Cant fault anything.....keep up the good work

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Christopher B, General Manager at St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Thomas55,

Thank you for your recent review of the St Ives Harbour Hotel.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in St Ives. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to the team and a special mention to Eilish of course.
Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance with a future visit to St Ives. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just got back from this wonderful hotel. Me and my kids were very well looked after especially at dinner a big thank you to all the staff in the restaurant who kept my kids occupied and entertained throughout our meals, the bar and restaurant itself is beautiful and clearly been newly refurbished the food is of a good standard however slightly pricing the drinks are amazing especially the cocktails and have a wide range of spirits and wines however the thing that makes this hotel are the restaurant staff they simply are amazing and I cannot fault them.I can’t wait to come back and meet them again and a special thank you to Josh, Sue, William, Joseph and Jamie.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Zoe687,

Thank you for your recent review of the St Ives Harbour Hotel.
I am delighted to read that the team looked after you so well. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to the team. I am sure it will be well received.
Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance with a future visit to St Ives, it would be my genuine pleasure.
The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.