“Great fpod”
Review of Gilmore's

Gilmore's
Ranked #52 of 255 Restaurants in Newquay
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went here today for the first time for lunch, the food was amazing! The service was great and the price was really cheap as well.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I had the breakfast burrito while my friend had the baked eggs, absolutely delicious food but the service was a big let down, the waitress was rude and un-attentive. We were unsure as to whether it was table service or order at the bar, and when we asked we got looked at as if we were speaking German.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Gilmores is definitely at the top of our ‘return to’ list and NEVER fails. Nice atmosphere and really tasty food. We took 4 newbies (long term newquay residents) who couldn’t believe they had driven by without trying it before.
You should go. You won’t be disappointed......

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We turned up after finding this little restaurant on trip advisor. It was completely empty when we arrived apart from the owners at around 7pm on a Thursday evening, which didn't install confidence, but we thought we would risk it.

The restaurant is pretty basic in style, medium and large pine tables with a mixture of benches and chairs, lit by candles and decorated with flowers, with soft cushions scattered around. The menu is varied, and for my daughter, a fussy vegetarian, there was plenty of choice. We all ordered drinks and food, which was a mixture of tacos, burritos and 3 styles of chips.

The food was way beyond expectations. Presentation was beautiful, and the portion sizes really generous. The quality of the ingredients was excellent, and the flavours and textures perfect, and so well cooked! All in what must be a tiny kitchen. This was the best Mexican food I have ever eaten in the South West. Thanks for a really enjoyable evening.

Thank Mr Andrew Micha... K
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The best Tacos I have ever eaten. My friends Burrito looked really good too - so I’ll be trying that next time. Definitely recommended!!!