All reviews room was clean the location is perfect minute walk town centre ensuite tv
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a holiday recently with my teenage son , the owners were lovely & very helpful & friendly. The room was modern & very clean. It is very close to everything in Newquay , you can get to shops, resteraunts & the beach just by a 5 minute walk down the road. I really enjoyed my stay here & would stay again :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a four day weekend with some girlfriends, the location is perfect it's central to the town centre, had shops within a few minute walk. The blonde woman who greeted us was lovely and very accommodating for us, she even advised us on good bars nearby. The rooms were fit for purpose, bed, tv, sink, bathroom, bedside table, and plug sockets, and they were clean!!
Was very easy to come and go at anytime time, even after hours, and the wifi connection was excellent.
Will definitely stay next year again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sophie C
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Had a one night stay in this establishment which was largely very good. I was met on arrival by the proprietor who was friendly and welcoming, and shown to my room. The room was clean and well decorated, perfectly large enough for just me, with a nice comfy bed and a decent shower en suite.
Whilst there was some external noise, I heard nothing from inside the building at any time.
My only real negative thought was in relation to the curtains in the bedroom which were woefully thin meaning by 5am light was pouring into the room. Not ideal, which is a shame because everything else was spot on!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Superb little hostel, absolutely cheap and chips for an August visit, like seriously cheap. Room was clean and tidy, owners were extremely friendly and helpful at all times. Newquay centre is a short walk away.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tom P
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Just got back from a three day stay at The Kandi Lodge. Stayed in room 9. Was really surprised by how roomy it was.

The beds were really really comfortable. I personally stayed on the top bunk of the bunk bed, it was wonderful.

The shower was really big and very refreshing after a day in the sun.

The complementary tea and coffee was wonderful and even sampled the bacon sandwich in the morning.

Kirsty