US$278
The Atlantic Hotel(Newquay)
US$229
US$207
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$170
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
US$151
US$147
Sandy Lodge Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$82
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

All reviewsnational holidaysno liftnational coachsea viewon arrivaloverlooking tolcarne beachcoach drivera ground floor roomsingle roomst ivesmeal timesroom numberevening entertainmentlick of paintfirst floorduty managerplenty of hot water
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and l both had single rooms on the ground floor which badly needed updating. Black mould around bottom of shower door was not acceptable and no plug point near dressing table for hairdryer. They were the worst rooms we have ever stayed in. My friends en suit only had a small handwash basin. Definately not adequate. However the beds were clean and comfortable. Food was just ok. Nothing to shout about. Staff were all lovely. Would not stay here again mainly because of the rooms.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Daniel M, General Manager at Bay Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear 1947HEATHER2014,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay.

I am sorry to read that you found our ground floor single rooms not to your satisfaction, I just wish you had taken the time to inform me whilst staying with us.

I am delighted to further read that you found our beds clean and comfortable, along with our staff being all lovely. I am glad to see our Customer Care and cleanliness hasn’t gone unnoticed on this occasion.

I will pass on your feedback and thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention.

If you are ever in the Newquay area again, please do pop in and see the improvements that we have made.

All the best for you future travels;

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We have just came back from a two nite stay. We told the hotel that we were staying for our anniversary and they gave us the most amazing room and the view was out of this world. Hotel was so clean and great friendly staff and great location. Will definitely be back again soon.Room 52 amazing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Daniel M, General Manager at Bay Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Kerry G,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and will be back, our staff are an asset to this hotel and i am glad it hasn’t gone unnoticed on this occasion.

I look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very central and the steps to reach the beach are across the road from the hotel.
There is not enough parking at the hotel- first night had to look for parking on nearby residential streets, on second evening we were able to park overnight at the Albany Street Car park.
The bathroom door in our room was not a proper door which meant absolutely no privacy when using the facilities. We were unable to connect to their WiFi for the two days we were there. Their breakfast buffet was ok and had a reasonable selection but the coffee was of a questionable quality. There is a lovely cafe that serves good coffee very close by.
Overall the room was ok - the bed was large and mattress firm and pillows were fluffy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mariik,

Thank you writing your review, I am glad you enjoyed the facilities we have to offer here at The Bay Marina Hotel and you took advantage of our location.

I will pass on your comments and wish you all the best for your future travels.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Sadly disappointed. Although the hotel had been nicely modernised and decorated, that really is as far as it goes. The holiday experience was not of the standard we have experienced from previous breaks with Shearings. The hotel lacked the friendly welcoming atmosphere of other Shearings hotels. The chance of getting a cup of tea or coffee outside of dining hours was extremely unlikely. The majority of the evening entertainers were merely 'going through the motions' in an attempt to get to 11pm as easily as possible. Some seemed to take great delight in ridiculing senior citizens. Lastly I come to the scandalous prices at the bar. Having stayed at the Beresford Hotel in Newquay twice in the last year, the prices at the Marina were considerably higher and higher than my son's public house in Portsmouth. This was mentioned to the manager and bar manager at the time and just brushed aside with the argument that all Shearings Hotels charge the same

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick M

Dear Nick M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your recent stay here at The Bay Marina Hotel, Newquay.

Having read your review with great details I can see that you did not enjoy your stay with us and for that I am truly sorry. I do wish you all the best with your future travels.

If you are ever in the Newquay area again then please do pop in and say hello and you will see the changes we have made.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived to refurbished hotel. Staff eager to please with nightly three course set menu with pleasing selections. Entertainment provided nightly. Weather has helped to support variety of 'things to do'. Will be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Aussie937,

Thank you for taking the time to write a quick review on your stay.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and you found our staff were eager to please.

I wish you all the best on your future travels.