“Best Breakfast”

The Lookout on the Quay
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Looe
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: A Funky new, river-side café ideally situated on the quayside in East Looe, with delicious local goodies, music and a view worth relaxing to. Coffee/tea, breakfast, home baked and Gluten free delights...yum! Unwind in the evening with wine and nibbles watching the sun go down.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went there with my daughter on Thursday and it was just as good as last year. Their full Cornish was considered the best ever by my daughter whilst I loved my vegan breakfast oh and they do gorgeous cakes for all diets and a really yummy vegan ice cream.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A traditional Cornish cafe with a modern twist situated on the Quay in Looe serving Cornish roasted coffee, Cream teas together with breakfast, Lunch and a Tapas style menu.
Delicious food and excellent coffee . Caters for Vegetarians, Vegan and Gluten Free.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We had a drink here every evening & the owners were really lovely. Extremely friendly. sadly we didn't try the food but looked amazing.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

The breakfast was as good as the last time I visited! Super service and exellent ingredients. Can't fault this cafe!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We went in for lunch, it was a nice day so sat outside. Menu looked good, different sandwich/panini options and interchangeable items. We drank a cappuccino & chai latte, both nice. To eat I went for a Cornish riviera on granary bread. I added bacon and chose side of olives, very tasty. My partner chose the special of pastrami, pickle, mustard & cheese in a flat bread, with side of coleslaw. Very satisfied with we then brought a sweet treat each. Pastel de nata & GF polenta cake, both really good. Great food, good price, friendly staff and nice spot.

1  Thank re_Bassetti